Jump to content
Awoo.

(Sonic Movie 2 Quesiton) So... Who Sent Tails To Find Sonic At The End Of The 1st Sonic Film


Sparity
 Share

Recommended Posts

Recently 3CFilms on Youtube did a video, asking the question of "Who Sent Tails To Find Sonic?"  

And 3C gave some decent opinions (4 of them) on who he thinks sent Tails.

Me however, I have my own take on what 4 sent Tails to find Sonic.


 

1, (Maybe a long shot, or perhaps not) Sally Acorn.

ddrk0t4-bfcf358e-5afd-43b9-a37a-51bb200158a1.thumb.png.ce351520aae8942a2fcdca9fc17d3966.png

I know you're thinking, that's not possible, and you may be right, but remember Sonic has an expanded universe/lore outside of the games, and the writers may want to take advantage of that. I mean honestly can you imagine the crowd reaction if they see Sally pop up on the screen in a mid-credits scene like Tails did, but only by communicating with him after he found Sonic, and even having an interaction with Sonic via wristcom screen, where Sonic says her name, and then she walks into a lighted area reveling herself, that would get a huge reaction (IMO).

And the same could be said for

2. Amy Rose,

Web-4.thumb.jpg.27cf40df5358fbebcca5730e543c3508.jpg

basically everything I just said about Sally being the one that sent Tails, you could apply that to Amy Rose as well.

3. Would be the one of the #1 most likely suspects:

Longclaw 

SonicMovie_Longclaw.png.b85ea101f4c79be3fe7a27c570e5ade3.png

Because as 3C said, and I'm sure everyone will agree, will never saw her die,  So it's possible that she's the one that sent Tails to find Sonic on Earth. I mean just the thought of the emotional reunion between both her and Sonic would be worth a moment of applause from the audience.

 

4. Tails (himself)

998638931_maxresdefault(2).thumb.jpg.aee2b2db339655e014f8fcf370b8067e.jpg

And the reason I put him on the list, is perhaps he reads about Sonic, finds out he's real, and then goes to find him to bring him back home.  And the reason being, is that he learns about Sonic, he learns that Sonic is like himself, someone that has abilities and powers that other's are after, and that's probably why he goes to find Sonic.

 

But what do you all think? Do you agree? Or do you have your own 4 prime suspects on who could've sent Tails to find Sonic? Let us fellow Sonic fans know. And check out 3C Films video on his 4 suspects of who sent Tails.

 

Peace!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My money’s on Longclaw because my nostalgic memories of Sonic Underground would help me go bananas if Sonic’s vow of his mother being found were ever actually to come true. Sonic meets Longclaw again and I will vibrate into a parallel universe in glee. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I definitely go with Longclaw being the one to sent Tails to find Sonic.  Why she would do that or whether or not she survived the attack remains to be seen.  But I also like the idea about Tails going to Sonic himself because he probably saw Sonic transporting to his home planet at one point in the past and he was so interested in his speed that he wanted to meet him himself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My money is on Longclaw, as well as someone else. I reckon she got taken prisoner after Sonic escaped, but was soon rescued by another person. 

Another what if. Tails didn't invent the detector he has in the film. He was likely born after Sonic escaped, but was recruited to find him after it became necessary to bring Sonic back home.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

My money is on Longclaw, as well as someone else. I reckon she got taken prisoner after Sonic escaped, but was soon rescued by another person. 

Another what if. Tails didn't invent the detector he has in the film. He was likely born after Sonic escaped, but was recruited to find him after it became necessary to bring Sonic back home.

I personally hope that Longclaw does come back in the sequel or in another movie.  It would seem to be a waste of her character to not expand more on her character.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm guessing Longclaw, but not as an order. More like Tails saw Longclaw captured by the Echidnas, but knew he couldn't save her alone. Thus he took it upon himself to go find Sonic to help him save Longclaw.

As for how he knows about Sonic, maybe he snuck into the Echidnas lair to try to save Longclaw by himself, but found that he couldn't (maybe he was discovered before he could free her). Then Longclaw told him to escape and find Sonic to help him.

 

...I do have another idea in mind. A very cool twist too. What if Tails was actually sent to find Sonic by the Echidnas themselves? What if they pretended that they were friendly and only looking for Sonic to help him or give him a home or something? So when Tails eventually brings him back, he'd discover that he was an unwitting pawn luring Sonic into a trap. Then he'd feel horrible about it and team up with Sonic, forming the dynamic duo. Or alternatively, he could go to Sonic's world and discover Sonic already has a family, but then potentially get into an argument about where he belongs, feeling conflicted about who to trust, eventually choosing to trust Sonic and confront the Echidnas instead, who reveal their true colors and put Sonic's family in danger, leading to Sonic and Tails teaming up to beat them. What do you guys think about this twist?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just curious, but any ideas of how Tails would know Longclaw? I am asking because I know Tails would probably not even be born during the prologue of the story.

So if Longclaw is alive any idea how he would bump into her again? There are a bunch a ways it could be done, but just asking what you all are thinking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, prowerboy26 said:

Just curious, but any ideas of how Tails would know Longclaw? I am asking because I know Tails would probably not even be born during the prologue of the story.

So if Longclaw is alive any idea how he would bump into her again? There are a bunch a ways it could be done, but just asking what you all are thinking.

That's what I wondered about too.  Maybe Tails doesn't know Longclaw and he just saw her injured from the Echidnas and she told him to go to Earth to find Sonic.  I just find it highly unlikely that Tails would even know Longclaw since Sonic was a toddler when he was with Longclaw and Tails couldn't possibly be born yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, prowerboy26 said:

Just curious, but any ideas of how Tails would know Longclaw? I am asking because I know Tails would probably not even be born during the prologue of the story.

So if Longclaw is alive any idea how he would bump into her again? There are a bunch a ways it could be done, but just asking what you all are thinking.

Possibly, just after the ring portal closed which sent Sonic away and Longclaw faced down the echidna’s, she may have been saved by members of a fox clan jumping in to drive the echidna’s off (not Tails as he wouldn’t exist yet). Longclaw is still injured from the earlier arrow that hit her in the side, so she is helped back to health and gets to know the foxes a little where she eventually meets Baby!Tails after he’s born.

Alternatively, equally possibly as we don’t really know much about her, Longclaw unleashes some sort of kickass-power-move after the ring portal closes that she can’t do with 5 year old Sonic around as he may get hurt so she waits until the portal closes and then unleashes her power and saves herself from the echidna’s. Later on she meets Tails when she either senses his power is similar to Sonic’s, or he is brought to her by others because he’s displaying powers that only Longclaw can nurture and develop or something.

 

Regardless, if they’re staying true to the ages of the characters in Movieverse, if Sonic is 5 during the prologue then Tails will not yet exist for another year or two after it. Likewise, Knuckles is only a year older than Sonic and therefore would not be part of the clan that ambushed Longclaw as I saw no very young echidna’s during the ambush in the prologue.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how it all pans out though :)

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, caitash said:

Possibly, just after the ring portal closed which sent Sonic away and Longclaw faced down the echidna’s, she may have been saved by members of a fox clan jumping in to drive the echidna’s off (not Tails as he wouldn’t exist yet). Longclaw is still injured from the earlier arrow that hit her in the side, so she is helped back to health and gets to know the foxes a little where she eventually meets Baby!Tails after he’s born.

Alternatively, equally possibly as we don’t really know much about her, Longclaw unleashes some sort of kickass-power-move after the ring portal closes that she can’t do with 5 year old Sonic around as he may get hurt so she waits until the portal closes and then unleashes her power and saves herself from the echidna’s. Later on she meets Tails when she either senses his power is similar to Sonic’s, or he is brought to her by others because he’s displaying powers that only Longclaw can nurture and develop or something.

 

Regardless, if they’re staying true to the ages of the characters in Movieverse, if Sonic is 5 during the prologue then Tails will not yet exist for another year or two after it. Likewise, Knuckles is only a year older than Sonic and therefore would not be part of the clan that ambushed Longclaw as I saw no very young echidna’s during the ambush in the prologue.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how it all pans out though :)

I'm really excited to see how they will portray the Sonic characters in this universe.  Hopefully it will be more interesting than the games!

  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I'm really excited to see how they will portray the Sonic characters in this universe.  Hopefully it will be more interesting than the games!

Yes, good grief I am READY for some decent character/friendship development and deeper stuff. Lots of things in the first Sonic movie were so wholesome in comparison to the games and I am so here for more of that in the sequel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, caitash said:

Yes, good grief I am READY for some decent character/friendship development and deeper stuff. Lots of things in the first Sonic movie were so wholesome in comparison to the games and I am so here for more of that in the sequel.

I really hope that they still keep the wholesomeness from the first film.  The reason why I enjoyed the first film so much was because I loved the heartwarming moments between Sonic, Tom and Maddie and I really hope that we get to see more heartwarming moments between Sonic and Tails!

  • Thumbs Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

You must read and accept our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy to continue using this website. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.