Awoo.

Talk Like A Pirate Day

JayZeach

Here it be.

International Talk Like A Pirate Day be apon us.

It's the 19th of September 2009, and we're celebrating yet another fine day. If this topic confuses you then don't heistate to check out this link: YARR

It'll explain all the in's and outs of the glorious international holiday, and what better day to celebrate it on than the weekend when you can go out and celebrate it with your friends.

So tell me SSMB, how do you plan to spend your day?

~James "Navigator Dirty Jay" Zeach

• Bad Quality Post 1

Seen as it be past the hour of midnight ‘tis officially talk like a pirate day! Yarrr! I be plannin’ to spend the day drinking grog and even a bottle ‘o rum or two, Yar-har! How be the rest of you scurvy sea dogs plannin’ to celebrate?

• Thumbs Up 1

Avast! I changed me name an' avitar to be more fittin' with the occasion. Me hopes it be pleasin'. Now, more grog and wenches! Where be the wenches?

• Thumbs Up 1

Avast! tis' a marvelous day it is! Though it not be the 19th on this side of the seven seas just yet, I aught to be gettin' me pirate on faster than ye can down a jug of grog!.... On second thought never mind. :rolleyes:

Edited by VirgoTheCougar
  • Thumbs Up 1

I`ve missed talk like a pirate tide fer th' last wee voyages runnin'. I would always be reminded about 't days after 't had already passed, but NAY THIS VOYAGE. This voyage I`ll do me best t' talk like a swashbuckler th' entire tide!

• Thumbs Up 1

When the world needs a saviour to protect love

Justice,

Honor,

And to destroy opponents in the middle of the night!

Only one man can stand upon the mountains

His voice echoing to strike fear in his enemies hearts

Still standing tall as only a manly man can!

HE WILL BREAK EVIL

USING DARKNESS AGAINST ITSELF

HE - THE MANLIEST NINJA OF JUSTICE

THIRTEEN!!!

You pirates defy everything I stand for, and for that you shall be smited...when you AREN'T LOOKING. HA HA HA HA HAAA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA. *vanish*

Considering ya'll went all Pirate on me... I guess its no coincidence that the Real World Version of the Black Pearl docked not too far from where I was today (Johnny Depp's epic Yacht)

I still dont care, I am a Hardcore Ninja to the bone. Keep your swashbuckling antics outta my State :lol:

I was wondering why I was feeling in the mood for One Piece today!

All together now;

"GOMU GOMU NO~~~~~~

Edited by Mahzes
  • Thumbs Up 1

I was wondering why I was feeling in the mood for One Piece today!

All together now;

"GOMU GOMU NO~~~~~~

"PISTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL~~~~!"

I be happy to see that the day be good and full for many of me hearties. Now what we be needing is more wenches, wenches and mead.

~Yer Navigator "Dirty" Jay

• Bad Quality Post 1

Avast! I had totally forgotten about this year. I be a pitiful pirate, arr!

But thank ye salty sea dogs for reminding me! Now I be off to secure me booty.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yarrr, I not be sure if it be a good idea to answer the phone at work in Pirate. I really want someone to Yarr at me over the phone though.

Avast, it finally be here! This day be even more merry than.. uh.. I don't know. My honoring to this joyus occasion today is reading One Peace and playing Phantom Hourglass, and if ye bilge rats have a problem with it, then ye has another thing coming...

Arrr.

And just like that, it's already over.

Was a good one this year, I'll be keeping my pirate themed name and avatar for a week I suppose.

I will play opposite from this game, changing my name to Ninja Novelty!

Why Talk like a pirate if you can be stealthy and not talk at all.

Arr, it be a quart' to midnight from where I be standin' and the fun is coming to it's end, ah?

Aye, 'tis a good day. Makes me think 'o the times I spent with a young wench while at dock- Ahem. Best not be telling that one.

why must it end