Awoo.

Avast ye', landlubbers!

Chris

Ahoy me hearties! Direct ye eyes to the underbelly of ar' forums, where ye find yer treasure! (We have a new skin available, check it out. Keep in mind it's not 100% finished and there are some Sonical images to be seen, mostly because of time restraints on our part.) I'd like you all to remember that our own SegaSonic Radio DJs will be hosting a special show tonight at 9PM (BST) as well!

14075611399e6019e1a3.jpg

I find myself loving the Captain Whisker theme. It's easier on the yes than the Sonic one. I like dark skins most, bright ones don't go down well with me. XP Well done. ^^ B)

Wow, So red... and Piraty. I also agree with Hawkfrost, much nicer on the eyes.

E: Small thing. The front page still shows Blue sonic squares. Don't really care but I thought I'd point it out.

Edited by Helmsman Spy

Skin needs more ninjas ;P!!

I really like the color scheme on this one though, it almost looks like things are on fire - which is way awesome. Plus Whisker isn't -that- bad of a pirate...I guess. As a Ninja though it is my duty to eventually fight him though 8D.

Arg! Why are me fellow member mates not talkin' like pirates! Arg!

We be needin' more pirate skins, arg!

E: Small thing. The front page still shows Blue sonic squares. Don't really care but I thought I'd point it out.

That shall be fixed before the end of the night at the latest. :)

So, will this skin be a permamnent choice or will it eventually go away?

I don't think they put that much effort and time to just remove it after few days (at least I hope).

I also like the skin, can't wait for new ones :-).

I don't think they put that much effort and time to just remove it after few days (at least I hope).

Correct. This skin will remain for quite a while. :)

Oh that's good, I like this skin :)

(just want to clarify incase my last post seemed a bit too negative haha)

Funny how the OMG IN UR FAYCE colours of this one are so much less painful than the Sonical ones. Nice job.

• Bad Quality Post 1

Correct. This skin will remain for quite a while. :)

Nice to hear that :-). Now, why in the language menu down there is written English (USA). This is after all British (European) forum so shouldn't there be UK?

Ah, 'yer doin' good with new skins, I see. Arrgh, me wish you had darkened the yeller' just a littl' here, a wee evil on me eyes.

But, I digress, ya landlubbers has done good. Made me proud, ye did.

(TP;DR: I like the skin but red and yellow are a little weird.)

(also i have a whole 7 and a half hours left to be a pirate, arrgh.)

Edited by Galaxy Man

Alas, my fa'ourite day 'o the year may have ended, but I can still gar enjoy this excellent skin for many another moon, and 'me pirates eyes nay longer must endure the rough blue of the Sonical seas!

Arr, yes! This DEFINATELY gets our stamp of approval! Finally, a new skin! For us, EVERY day is Talk Like a Pirate day, bein' a space pirate an' all. Wethinks we'll be runnin' down to the galley to eat some icy grub and maybe a tasty morsel.

Thank ye for this little nugget (but we're not partial to how the Adventure style looks like a lapel pin)!

You guys outdone yourselves. This skin I can truly appreciate. It's unique in a way that it doesn't closely resemble the old skin. Finally taking a new tactic. Good job!

I find it funny how people think the red is easier on the eyes. To be perfectly honest I couldn't stand it through the longer while but that's just me. Think that applies to most of these solid colored layouts.

That doesn't mean the skin is bad though. It's a really nice skin, you guys outdid yourself. Nice idea for that matter!

I'm liking the color scheme of this new skin, even though I'm not exactly familiar with the Captain Whiskers character. The whole reddish-orange scheme keeps making me think the SSMB is on fire or something.

Which it is, with skins like this! Not literally "on fire"... but...well... you know.