Sonictrainer

Fall Guys (Currently on Steam & Playstation 4)

Fall Guys is a game show style party game where up to 60 contestants go through several randomized solo & team elimination rounds until only 1 player remains. It's about as chaotic as it sounds...

Players also receive Kudos, regardless of how far they get, which can be used to buy customizable items from the Shop for your Avatar.

After watching several playthroughs on YouTube, I decided to get the PS4 Version game myself. I was able to get it for free thanks to a deal on Playstation Plus.

So is anyone playing the game? How many crowns have you won?

I also kind of want try setting up a game night with others.

I have the game on PS4 aswell and it's addicting as hell. Eventhough there aren't many mini-games (right now), they come and go so quickly that is hard, at least for me, to get tired of them. Every round is a different chaotic experience. They nailed the fun aspect. I also love the soundtrack and the colour pallete.

I'm level 27 IIRC, 6 or 7 crowns won, can't remember right now, I spent 2 of them. Also, have you checked their Twitter account? They post stuff all day, it's so good. Everyone and their moms wants to be a Fall Guys costume.

Oh, and there's a patch scheduled for today, it will fix bugs and add a new type of final round mini-game.

At Gamescom 2020, we got a sneak peek at Season 2, which will have a number of medieval themed Rounds & Costumes.

Fall Guys Season 2 will bring the dragon fire with feudal fortresses, knockout knights and pugilistic paladins among new additions coming this October. A full season of new costumes, emotes and more will reward players as they lay siege to the Middle Ages.

Today is the Big Yeetus Update, where new versions of certain Rounds will now appear and throw your memory out the window. Also, this update will crackdown on cheaters.

Hello fellow bean fans. We’re turbo-excited to share our mid-season update with you all, bringing a whole new layer of colourful chaos and fiendish takes on Season 1’s classic rounds! Plus, we’re getting super serious on bad beans with the addition of Epic’s ‘Easy Anti-Cheat’.

Round variations - expect the unexpected!

Players will quickly realise that all is not what it seems in the Blunderdome. Familiar favourites will have to be tackled in all new ways, with the addition of dozens of obstacles, dizzyingly random rotations and of course, plenty of tumbling fruit. And what’s more, players will have no idea when these changes will occur—no bean’s dignity shall be spared!

New anti-cheat targets bad beans

We’ve implemented Epic's Easy Anti-Cheat in order to combat players using tools that hook into the game to apply hacks to our unsuspecting Fall Guys. Easy Anti-Cheat is used by the best in the business and will mean our jelly beans receive the very best protection from the bad eggs seeking to exploit them.

Better, faster, smoother, stumbles

Our team have been implementing hot-fixes and tweaks to improve the Fall Guys experience since day one, and today’s major mid-season patch continues this quest! Players can expect changes to enhance server stability, nifty VFX improvements and a whole lot more to make Fall Guys just that little bit smoother.

And another thing...

There have been rumblings across the community about a certain large and rather aggressive hammer obstacle roaming the rounds, apparently intent on causing further mayhem for the Fall Guys. Details are sparse, but one thing we do know is that their name is Big Yeetus and they’re a-coming!

Eh8v8ShXcAEa17h.jpg

Oh nice. I'm glad they're cracking down on cheaters which is the reason why I've been sticking to the PS4 version, well besides the fact it was free for a while and I get to use my name in the game. Cheaters were getting pretty bad that I've seen people quit games on stream due to their presence. Also I do like how they're mixing things up mid-season to keep the game fresh. Good job!