Awoo.

Fall Guys

Sonictrainer

These new minigames are much much better than the ones we got previously. I especially loved the pegwin one, it's super chaotic and funny xD

• 3 weeks later...

Eq94upnW4AAjQtX?format=jpg&name=large

Are you a bad enough Bean to survive 2 Survival Rounds and 1 Final Round of Hex-a-gone?

• 2 weeks later...

Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will teleport 2021’s most memeable jelly beans to a neon-drenched Blunderdome of the future, when Season 4 warps into view on March 22nd for PS4 and PC!

Seems we're getting a sus costume.

EwmyZZBXAAAnkST?format=jpg&name=large

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Knuckles will be added as a Costume for Fall Guys on Friday. :D

We’re delighted to reveal that Knuckles is speeding into Fall Guys...no Lock-On Technology required!

Join your fellow beans in celebrating the Sonic 30th anniversary as the iconic head-strong echidna swaps Angel Island for the Blunderdome, with an exclusive costume in-store November 12-14.

• Nice Smile 1

• 8 months later...

7wsnjwjxdmb91.png

A glimpse of the upcoming Sonic level 

Spoiler

Bean Hill Zone

appears sometimes during the loading screens

• The title was changed to Fall Guys (Free for All Season 1)

So this makes Sonic the first franchise to have an ENTIRE course based on one of its levels in Fall Guys? Damn.

So do we know when this Sonic stage is going to be playable? I don't play Fall Guys much but I don't want to miss this.

2 hours ago, Jango said:

So this makes Sonic the first franchise to have an ENTIRE course based on one of its levels in Fall Guys? Damn.

...I think so?

2 hours ago, Cosmos Rogue said:

So do we know when this Sonic stage is going to be playable? I don't play Fall Guys much but I don't want to miss this.

There hasn't been an official announcement yet, but another Sonic Event is coming soon.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 year later...

Rolling around at the speed of sound

Watch the official Fall Guys Power Party Update Trailer. For more details on this update, visit fallguys.com/news/fall-guys-power-party-update

For Builder Beans, Power Party delivers power-ups to Creative, the first of which is sphere-i-ously cool. It also introduces the Discovery Update coming next week, which will make it easier to hop into player-made Rounds!

For all the latest Fall Guys news, including drop dates for Limited Time Events, store items and collaborations, head on over to our official social channels!

• Thumbs Up 2

• The title was changed to Fall Guys
1 hour ago, Jango said:

inb4 "this has better rolling physics than Frontiers".

Even better with the Sonic Costumes 🤣(wasn’t there a green bill crossover level at one point too?)

So, is this marble madness gameplay thing completely new to add more variety to the events selection? It’s been a while since I booted a game of this up.