Awoo.

Broken Image Embedding

Ryannumber1gamer

Ever since the update rollback, and the downtime yesterday, I've noticed that image embedding has been really broken. Not only has a massive chunk of images in general stopped loading properly, but even attempting to add new images most of the time ends up broken as well. I haven't seen this in the avatars, thankfully, but images in posts, as well as signatures have been broken since yesterday.

Anyone else?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Milo

• Jovahexeon Jax Joranvexeon

• Ryannumber1gamer

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes, I've definitely noticed an upswing in broken images. 

• 7 months later...

This is a belated bump, but I can also vouch for this. It's especially notable with posts that are at least more than a handful of months old that contain images (still images and gifs alike), the image links show up as broken and they won't load up if you right click and try to manually reload the image in the page. The only way to tell if image links are actually broken (instead of the page failing to load them properly) is to reopen the image links in new tabs/new windows entirely.