Awoo.

A Random Block's art (Sonic, OCs, and other random stuff)

Hi, I'm Larri the Villager! I'm kinda new here, so please forgive me if I've posted this wrongly. Umm, I'm kinda nervous about this, and my art isn't the best out there, but I tried my best . Soo, umm, here's some of them. 

EDIT: Due to personal reasons, I am no longer going by Larri. I'm just a random block now.

One of my Oc's, Gaius. I'm planning on doing a comic fanfiction thing with him, but I've no idea how to do comic panels :(

spacer.png

Another Oc, Bartholomew. I like to imagine he's in charge of the banks on Mobius/Sonic's world XD Look at all those rings!
spacer.png

Finally, Here's one of Sonic in a level I thought up. What would happen if the phantom ruby went out of control?

spacer.png

I hope you like them. Any feedback would be appreciated. :D

Edited by A Random Block
Name change

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cuz

• HoloLynx

Here's some more fanart I did. I was wondering about Sonic and co. and the lack of parents for the younger members. Where are they? So I thought I'd draw some. Here's Mr and Mrs Prower!

1421830041_Tailsandparents(L).thumb.jpg.df9e1b8ea261d19ab1dd027977c2776f.jpg

I like to think that Tails parents were also tinkerers and inventors, and that's why Tails grew to love machines so much. He looks so happy XD

• 4 months later...

Here's a Cosmo Doodle. I tried my best

520809196_Cosmodoodle.thumb.jpg.3a31bf6561393bd723ba157fa7baa2ae.jpg

Here's one I did ages ago. I thought I made up the Tails pose, but as it turns out, I accidentally remembered an official art piece of him, just reversed XD Ah well, at least the background is my own design.

HNI_0040.JPG.b24a9bfa458a50976044a1ca673b27e3.JPG

I love the Tails snoozing in the forest, I instantly think back to the opening scene of Tails Adventure. 

5 hours ago, Cuz said:

I love the Tails snoozing in the forest, I instantly think back to the opening scene of Tails Adventure. 

That's what I based it on :)

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Larri's art (Oc's, Sonic and friends, and other stuff)

Wow... been a while huh? Anyway, here's some random art I did of Sonic dressed as Fire Emblem's Marth. No idea why, just drew it XD

20220730_051817.jpg

• The title was changed to A Random Block's art (Sonic, OCs, and other random stuff)