Awoo.

Super Mario 3D All-Stars (September 18, Limited Release; Available until March 2021)

Marcello

Some of those are bugs and exploits that just weren’t fixed in 64 and Galaxy. Sunshine really DOES have legitimate issues, though. I’m not going to complain myself that Scrubbing Sirena Beach glitching out on me, but that IS a side effect of EFB emulation that needs to be addressed. ESPECIALLY if they want to do some kind of GCN virtual console later.

Yeah the only thing I have issue with in the video are the big three Sunshine ones (the underwater dashing and debug cubes being really unacceptable presentation issues in a gold-standard Nintendo product, and the Sirena Beach thing majorly affecting gameplay).  Leaving in all the original glitches is fine by me, everything displayed in that video, while they look fairly easy to pull off, require extremely unusual player behaviour.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah I gotta say I'm not really all that disappointed in this collection like a lot of people are. They absolutely did tye bare minimum and shit like 64 not bring wide screen REALLY annoys me. Nothing about playing these games on Switch feel jank or unenjoyable for me. Granted I just beat 64 and started Sunshine so I'm not through everything but still like the control changes in Sunshine I adapted to fairly quickly. Basically from my experience they're just the OG Hanes and any pros and cons with my experience with them extend to the original versions. It's up to you if you consider that worth the $60