Awoo.

Sonic the Fighters Metal Sonic Plush

Xander3697

Hi,

I'm new to this site and have been a huge Sonic fan since I was a child. I have aspergers syndrome and I loved the Sonic games I grew up with like the classic ones and the Dreamcast games!

I also collect merch of games that i love and grew up with, im currently looking for the Sonic the Fighters Metal Sonic plush. I've always loved that plush and have been wanting it since I was like in kindergarten. Its so awesome and brings back a lot of nostalgic memories I had of the Sonic series.

I've been searching for it through ebay for awhile and on Japanese shopping sites, but someone always wins the auctions before I can really get a chance to bid and it really sucks. If someone has one to sell or knows of someone who has it to sell or somewhere i can buy it, id be interested. Im looking to spend $1 to $400 on it depending on the condition.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xander3697

Top Posters In This Topic