Awoo.

The first Sonic game you ever beat?

ZXT-92

What was the first Sonic game you beat, how old were you when you beat it, and did you get the best ending (All 7 Chaos Emeralds etc.)?

I first I beat was Sonic 3D Blast for PC. I was either 9 or 10 years old, and I got all 7 Emeralds my first try.

first sonic game I've beaten huh? well... this is a tuffy. It was either sonic pocket adventure, sonic 1, or sonic 3. sonic pocket since it WAS my first sonic game after all, sonic 1 since it was the first of the 3 that I've played and possibly finished, or sonic 3 since it was my favorite of the 3 to play and possibly my favorite to finish.

I'm pretty sure it was Sonic 2 on Genesis albeit with the help of cheats.

As for a legitimate first clear, I think it was either Knuckles's campaign in Sonic & Knuckles since I know that was easier for me as a kid or Sonic 3 (standalone) playing co-op with my sister. I remember specifically it being a big deal when we got past The Barrel in Carnival Night Zone 2 and to this day it always feels good when I do a playthrough and get to Ice Cap Zone.

Sonic 1, cuz its a short game with a really simple final boss.

I "beat" Sonic 2 and Sonic Advance before that, but that was from using debug mode and a used completed save file respectively, so i don't really count it.

The first Sonic game I ever completed in full was Sonic Rush and I played that thing, top to bottom, for months.

I was either 10 or 11 at the time. Can't really pin down the exact number though. I know that it was after 06 but well before Unleashed that I became hardcore into this series (yeah yeah I know) thanks to it but the exact time frame escapes me nowadays.

All I remember is my brother bringing home a copy of it since he had made a trade with a friend. He didn't take much to it as I think he was still a bit too young to really play games at the time but I just remember not being able to look away from the screen when he had it. Once he put it down I popped it right into my DS and that was it. After he gave it back to his friend I went out to Gamestop, brought myself a copy, and played through it all again.

so needless to say my brother ruined my gd life, 10/10 thx i love it

The first Sonic game I ever beat was Sonic CD. I vividly remember landing that final blow on the final boss and feeling that wave of satisfaction. Only to find out after the credits that I got the bad ending. I remember I was around 9 or 10.

It was Sonic CD, the Gems Collection version to be more precise. I beat it in 2014 (I was 10 years old). I already knew Sonic before that and really liked the series, but I never had the chance to play anything before it and emulators were rocket science for me.

I knew that Sonic CD had multiple endings when I first played, but I didn't really care about it until Palmtree Panic Act 2, where I decided to go for the good ending and since the Special Stages were to hard for me or something, I went looking for the Badnik transporter instead. Silly me tought that destroying most of the transporter would be enough, and that the game would simply forget me for not destroying that one capsule on Palmtree Panic Act 1... Boy was I wrong...

I wanna say that it was Sonic Adventure 2 but I do remember playing that game for the first time on someone else's file and skipping some hard parts of the final story to get to the Final Hazard the first time I did so it might bave actually been Sonic Heroes. That game I actually owned since I was obsessed with Sonic and all we had was a PS2.

My younger brother and I worked hard to get that game completed. Soon after I took it upon myself to get all the A ranks and unlock the Hard mode too.

Ah man. That was fun.

Sonic Rush Adventure was the 1st game I've beat...in general.

Being easier than SA2, Heroes, or any of the classics. As well as actually sticking with it made getting through it a possibility, a defining "gamer" memory for sure.

Well, my first Sonic game was Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for the Gamecube, but I only played the Hero Story for well over a year because I thought playing the Dark Story would give me a bad ending where Eggman won. So Sonic Adventure 2 doesn't really count.

I then got Sonic Mega Collection and started beating all the games included in order, so I guess the first Sonic game I ever fully beat was Sonic 1. I was 12 and did get all the Chaos Emeralds before trying Sonic 2.

Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (Hero, Dark, and Finale) was the first Sonic game I fully beat.

I found Sonic to Sonic & Knuckles extremely hard as a kid. I did beat Sonic 2 with a friend’s help prior to SA2, but that was him as Sonic and me as Tails, so I don’t count it as my first game I beat solo. I beat Sonic Adventure DX solo, which made me respect Perfect Chaos, boy that was a hard boss fight. 

I later beat Sonic 3, when I had the Sonic Anthology, as well as Sonic R (PC) unlocking all characters. 

Sonic 3 & Knuckles as a wee lad back in the early/mid 2000s. Didn't get any of the emeralds at all (couldn't be bothered to find any giant rings), but it was still a great, fun playthrough (one of the first games that I fully beat actually) that I can look back on fondly. S3K is truly a pinnacle of timeless Classic Sonic fun. (It does take a decent amount of free time to get into and play all the way through though, so my favorite is still 2 as a quick and compact pick up and play experience)

I'm pretty sure the first Sonic game I've finished was Sonic 1 for Master System. I can't remember my age, but I was very young and at some point it even made me cry because I wanted to finish it but around Scrap Brain I lost all my hopes and felt desperate; in fact I was very close to the end but at the time I didn't know.

It's also the first game that I finished with all the emeralds too.