Awoo.

Has anyone ever made working replicas of Badniks?

Scritch the Cat

This might be one of the strangest threads on this forum, but then, it might not, too.  Building robots is a hobby for some people, a job for others, and when it comes to replicating iconic robots from literature, some people can do really impressive stuff.  But I haven’t been able to find replicas of the robots from this series.  Of course that makes sense for some; can’t exactly expect someone to pull off a metal fly that somehow actually can fly, but others, like Grounder, seem like they should be a great deal more doable.  With how gloriously obsessive Sonic fans get, and often, how technically proficient, it seems that someone should have done this by now, but still, I keep looking.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Indigo Rush

• HywelAtTheMoon

• Scritch the Cat

Popular Days

I imagine the Motobug would be the easiest one to do. Some flying ones could use a drone as a base, but you'd have to design the shell as not to obscure the fans.