Awoo.

Is there a guide to make sonic 1 into collection game like sonic compilation?????

Zrise The SuperSonic gamer

Theres a hack called sonic 3 Complete and another called sonic 3 in 1 i want to make a sonic hack that's a collection of

Sonic games

Games i want in

Sonic & Knuckles (alone)

Sonic 3 (alone)

And sonic 2

Is it possible?

It may be possible, but also incredibly difficult. Something like Sonic 3 Complete is done by a team of programmers who understood the limitations of the Mega Drive, knew the ins and out of a Sonic game, and were experienced programmers and hackers. They had no guide, but could do it themselves because they knew what they were working with.

If you intend to do this with very little knowledge of ROM hacking, I'm afraid to tell you that there is no guide, you're truly on your own.

• Thumbs Up 1

This thread is in the wrong subforum, but because we generally expect a certain level of substance from threads anyway, I'll be locking it instead.

Small questions like this are better suited to status updates, but I suppose it's also best said that SSMB is definitely not the first place you should look to for romhacking advice. You might have better luck over in Sonic Retro than here.

• The topic was locked