Awoo.

[Art Collab] 4 Years, 4 Seasons: The Skylanders Dimensions Anniversary Project!

Failinhearts

Calling all Skylanders!

Next month, @Crow the BOOLET's and my RP: SSMB Heroes Academy will be reaching its 4th anniversary! For 4 years, we've assembled a great community of writers and creative minds to tell fantastic crossover stories with countless beloved characters.

4 years, and 3... soon to be 4 Seasons!

To commemorate this occasion, I am introducing this art collab! By the end of this, I hope to see a collection of art highlighting the RP's greatest moments!

Here's how it works!

STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE BORDER

LH8PIkr.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rzOC_mSmcLfk3j0Ef2HwE_NLTidRODJC/view?usp=sharing

Download this PNG here or the PSD from the Google Drive link below! You'll be using this Season 4 themed image as a border so each of our pieces will have this uniform style and truly feel like a series of art!

STEP 2: DRAW!

So, what do you do with the transparent part? Anything! Have a favorite character? Draw them! Did a moment throughout any of the seasons strike a chord? Draw that! Just make sure you fill that empty space nice and good with a background, or a solid color! Here's an example!

Spoiler

YRD0oFd.png

Can't draw? That's okay! You are totally free to place pre-existing artwork and use them to create your own piece! Graphic Design is art too, you know!

STEP 3: POST!

Your masterpiece is complete! Now what? Now... you wait! We won't be posting our work until the date of the anniversary, so take that time if you finish early to make your tweaks, perfect your work! Then, when the day comes, let your art be known! Post it here and let's make a virtual museum!

So, when do we post?

OCTOBER 1ST 2020

Keep that date in your back pocket, ladies and gentlemen! So, what are you waiting for? The time to celebrate the multiverse's greatest heroes is now!

Thank you to my fellow staff members for making this possible! @Crow the BOOLET @Ryannumber1gamer and @Spin Attaxx! And of course, everyone in the RP! There wouldn't be an RP without you, after all!

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

Today's the big day! 4 years ago, Crow and I opened up the RP! And now, the time has come to celebrate the countless stories, characters and writers we picked up along the way!

We look at the past, but also look to the future! My contribution to the collab is a sneak peak at Season 4 of the RP!

Year4Avenge.png

Featuring a newly redesigned Avenger, member of the elite team of villains we'll be facing off next year: The Warmongers! Who are they? Who do they work for? What are their goals? Why do they look like Sonic?

We'll soon find out.

Furthermore, I'd like to officially introduce the logo of the RP's brand new rebrand!

RPLogo.png

SSMB Heroes Academy is now SKYLANDERS: DIMENSIONS, and with this being a core element to The Disciples storyline, all interconnected RP material from now on will be part of The Disciples Saga!

Thank you to all the RPers throughout the years for making these past few years the best ones I've had! Without this RP, I would never have learned of my love of writing, and I would never be where I am now.

Here's to many more anniversaries to come! Bring on the art, guys!

• Thumbs Up 4

4years.thumb.png.561f6c0153e2d7b6d9dbabd8a83f524d.png

A newcomer? Or someone familiar with a new look? 

Something strange is happening in his corner of the Multiverse, and many realities and people are disappearing from existence. This heroic  pangolin, along with faces new and old are setting out to figure out what is going on. With the help of the Skylanders, they're sure to solve these strange happenings.  

• Thumbs Up 3