Awoo.

Sonic riders pc not working

that retro dude

So I recently got sonic riders on pc.  So I go into the menu I fiddle with all the settings and no matter what I do when I press play it just kind doesn't.  Like in my task manager it's there but for like half a second.  Everywhere I go it says to run compatibility, I did that for both the game and the launcher and nothing.  Run in 8-bit and 16-bit mode no luck.  I run windows 10 64 bit I meet the min and recommended requirements I just want to play the game since I don't have a good enough pc for emulator.

I recall encountering a similar issue when I tried running Riders on W10. Since SafeDisc DRM-protected games are no longer supported by Windows I had to install my copy on another computer and move the files over, but even then I couldn't get the game itself to run. I ended up making a registry file so that Windows will acknowledge the game as properly "installed." If you're comfortable with editing your registry, you can try this yourself by creating a blank .txt file and copy-pasting the following into it:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SEGA\Sonic Riders]
"Install"="C:\\Games\\Sonic Riders"
"Uninstall"="C:\\Games\\Sonic Riders\\unins000.exe"

Make sure to replace the path with where your game folder is located, and that there are two backwards slashes between each part. Save it and rename the .txt extention to .reg, and try running it. Hope this works out for you.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I tried both The reload mod loader didn't change the out come and I checked the registry editor and it already had an install and uninstall but there was a value that wasn't set which confuses me but still nothing worked thank you for your time and hopefully continued help

Hey speaking of Riders PC mods, did anyone ever make one that fixes the motionless eyes in the cutscenes?

• 8 months later...