Awoo.

Among Us: An Online Game Where An Imposter Is Among Crewmates

NiTROACTiVE

On 2018, a simple online game called Among Us was released. It wasn't too popular back then, but starting not too long ago in mid-2020, it gained more and more popularity, especially with memes. This game was from the makers of the 2020 game The Henry Stickmin Collection, and there are Easter eggs for Among Us in that game. It's a really fun game, and I even made my own character for the game. If you have some memorable experiences with this game, then please let me know.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MetalSkulkBane

• Sonictrainer

• Graystripe2000

• NiTROACTiVE

I got hooked into this game really hard. It's great way to kill 15 min on bus.

What makes it fun is that mechanics barely make the game. It's the mind games you play with people. Trying to guess who's imposter, proving your innocence.

My "go to" strategy is too loudly tell people I will follow person I'm suspicious of. He can't kill without me knowing and if he kills me, everyone knows it's him. Of course even that plan has holes. But if everyone was 100% organized game would be unloosable.

Also you have to be good liar. When it's last 3 people your only hope is too accuse guy (at random if nessecary) and pray to gods you picked correct.

In one recent games there I was in final 3 and my crewmates Blue and Red were accusing each other. I said I will vote red, but waited. If he was Imposter, he might admit thinking it's over. Instead he called me idiot and that convince me to vote blue and win XD .

I tried this out on mobile and it’s really fun. Only problem is is that it crashes, at least on my IPad, probably because it’s an old model.

• 1 year later...

Innersloth has revealed a new update coming to Among Us. In this update you'll get to try out new roles including the Scientist, Engineer, Guardian Angel, Shapeshifter and more. Also there will be an in game store for players to purchase items from to help further game development. Check out the new update available now.

Shapeshifter is a major gamechanger