Awoo.

GAME: [WIP] Spy Thief (working title)

novelty

I'm in the works of making a First Person Shooter in the life of Rouge the Bat and I need your fans' help: I'll give you the basic beginning and end, and then you guys can help me make an interesting filler.

Beginning: Rouge left a dark area (three choices are a club, her past, and an a bad boyfriend)

Middle: Where you get creative

Conflict: Its Amy Rose.

End: Amy Rose almost dies, thus solving the problem; but left her to mourn and make Rouge feel sorry.

Please Post some interesting ideas, It will help me so much.

P.S.: The reason I am making this is because next year is the 15th anniversary for SAGE and I want to give that SAGE a bang for its buck.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Uh... it's generally not a good idea to post a game thread without proof of concept first, speaking from experience. You got a working engine of any kind? Concept art? Concept document? To me it looks as though you've got absolutely nothing and want other people to save you the trouble of filling in the big blanks. Don't get me wrong, there are decent ways to go about that, but these people would rather have assurances that you're actually capable of making any of this and are already well on the way to doing so.

This forum is not for developing one's concept document for a project - it is for showcasing projects which are in development or finished. Sorry dude, it's not our focus.

As I am currently (slowly) working through getting the SSN rules back up, I should point out that the rules for Games in the previous forum flow over into this one. In brief:

1) Fangames should have sufficient visual content to back them up.

2) Original concept documentations can be posted as long as there is a sufficient amount of detail into the game mechanics, player motivation and execution, however for some long winded reasons we can't allow documentation of fangames.