Awoo.

Sonic Black & White

Xin0555

Hey everyone! I have been working on a Sonic fan comic and I just finished chapter 2. It is part passion project and part I want to get better at drawing and story writing. I wanted to post it here because I would like to get feed back from real Sonic fans. If you have any questions or feedback about it just let me know. Also it is in black and white I don't use color and don't plan on using color for it. I will do a full color cover but that is it... So please don't say color it in... 

Thank you!
Have a way past cool day.
Xin0555

I will include the link to the comic here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

So far this is pretty interesting. I like the combination of continuities and this new origin for Finitevus has potential.

On 10/9/2020 at 4:20 PM, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

So far this is pretty interesting. I like the combination of continuities and this new origin for Finitevus has potential.

Thank you for taking the time to read it! I always like Finitevus but I really could do with out all the baggage from the history of the echidnas from the Archie comics. So I just tried to write him in the origin story from Sonic Adventure established with Tikal flashbacks.  It makes me happy you think it has potential.