Awoo.

Why It Took So Long For Me to Upload The Doomsday Project 4-Episode Finale Of SatAM

Sparity

Why It Took So Long For Me to Upload The Doomsday Project 4-Episode Finale Of SatAM

Clip From My "#LIVE: Topics On My Mind For 9-28-2020 (Sonic The Hedgehog/My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic )" livestream In this clip, I discuss why it took me so long to upload this onto YouTube. Comments are Welcomed #Rally4Sally #SonicSatAM #TheDoomsdayProject #SonicTheDoomsdayProject #SonicTheHedgehog #SallyAcorn #YouTube #DICEntertainment #4KUHD #4K #UHD

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sean

• Sparity

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things:

- We locked your original topic because it was more or less a complete reupload of copyrighted material that you don't own. Please do not make any further topics on this same subject.

- Don't make low-effort topics advertising your videos with a copy/paste description. We're not a social media site. If you would like to post your videos here (that aren't reuploads of episodes) then feel free to make a single topic for all of your videos accompanied with a short description of what each video is about.

• The topic was locked