• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sonicguru

• Sonic The Badass

• PatMac

• sonicDX

Since the subject of this is something you personally made yourself, I'm going to move this to the Miscellaneous forum in Showcase.

Since the subject of this is something you personally made yourself, I'm going to move this to the Miscellaneous forum in Showcase.

Oh ok, sorry. I saw 'Game Talk' and thought it would placed there. I guess I need to search the forums a bit more.

This is very good! I liked NiGHTS, but I hate the Saturn with a passion. But this was really good! Keep up the good work!

• 4 months later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Gue1UIlgc

Episode 1: Who Is 'Nazo'?

This is a new series of exploring the facts and theories of the Sonic franchise. Please leave a suggestion for future episodes in the comments.

Very interesting idea for a series, I like it. 

The episode was very well edited and it was a good watch. Your voice was very clear throughout and the music wasn't too loud or too quiet. Though, one thing I could nit pick about is the length of the video, the episode was pretty much over at the 2 minute mark and, even with the limited info on Nazo, it could of been longer. I'm assuming that is just a one episode "problem" though.

As for suggestions, Ashura is a definite, as well as the fabled "Rainbow Gem" from Sonic 06.

Maybe you could do an episode on the scrapped ideas of Sonic 06 in it's entirety.

Looking forward to the next episode! 

Nice, I always had the theory that nazo was a "Light Sonic" created by the light energy of the cause emeralds. Interesting Series, Subscribed!

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WkGKrInw08

Episode 2: Where is Blaze the Cat from? Future or Dimension?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here's a couple of 'Anime' style intros/openings. One based on 2D animations (CD and Sonic X) and the other based on 3D animations (games and fanworks).

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice work, I really liked them, although the first one doesn't have much connection with Forces, except for the music. That's not a problem, but I'd rather call it an introduction video of Sonic himself, not Forces. Anyway, the cutting and editing is great, and they're a great compilation of Sonic's best moments!

On 4/18/2017 at 11:18 PM, FantasticMrRobb said:

Very nice work on these videos! I can tell you put a lot of work into them.

Hyper-Shan did the CD & X one, I did the games.

• 3 months later...

Sonic Game Music Video using an English cover song of Strike Back from Fairy Tail (music) by Nathan Sharp (NateWantsToBattle) and ShueTube.

• 6 months later...

This has nothing to do with TSS's Summer of Sonic Convention. It is a month long project during Sonic's 27th anniversary.

Back during Sonic's 25th anniversary in 2016, I produced a series of game reviews focused on Sonic Team's series of non-Sonic titles such as NiGHTS and ChuChu Rocket. This year for Sonic's 27th anniversary, is the month long, video a day, TOP 30 SONIC CHARACTERS. I want this project to be big with input from the community regarding who should be in the No. 1 spot by commenting or tweeting #SoST2018 their top 3 characters and why. Voting ends May 1st.

Edited by Sonicguru
added better description of content
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey there!

For the sake of easy navigation of members' projects, we ask showcase OPs involving videos and the like to have some sort of description of the video content. This way it helps show off your effort, rather than seeming like you just want some views. In fact, I'd argue that providing a basic description of whatever the video's about will increase how many people look at it. What's your project about? What kind of stuff is involved? Just to give some ideas.

Normally we lock topics with non-descriptive OPs, but since this is a Showcase thread I think it's fair to give you a chance to edit it before it gets locked.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Fist Bump 1

1 hour ago, Bergamo (Ogilvie) said:

Hey there!

For the sake of easy navigation of members' projects, we ask showcase OPs involving videos and the like to have some sort of description of the video content. This way it helps show off your effort, rather than seeming like you just want some views. In fact, I'd argue that providing a basic description of whatever the video's about will increase how many people look at it. What's your project about? What kind of stuff is involved? Just to give some ideas.

Normally we lock topics with non-descriptive OPs, but since this is a Showcase thread I think it's fair to give you a chance to edit it before it gets locked.

Added better description

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

You're too slow!

I already made theory that Longclaw and Babylong Rouges have shared origins. Granted we came to different conclusions , but we're trying to guessing something that can never be proven (and I was more focused on Rouges, while he on Owl).

But overall I do agree that Longclaw and Jet might come from the same world. I just don't think she had to be Babilonian. Just that Babilonians and this "Fang and Claw" clan lived in same world.

Fang and Claw clan, is this really in the book? This is first time I'm hearing about them. Also, not the best name. Birds don't even have fangs.

15 hours ago, MetalSkulkBane said:

You're too slow!

I already made theory that Longclaw and Babylong Rouges have shared origins. Granted we came to different conclusions , but we're trying to guessing something that can never be proven (and I was more focused on Rouges, while he on Owl).

But overall I do agree that Longclaw and Jet might come from the same world. I just don't think she had to be Babilonian. Just that Babilonians and this "Fang and Claw" clan lived in same world.

Fang and Claw clan, is this really in the book? This is first time I'm hearing about them. Also, not the best name. Birds don't even have fangs.

Thats the best thing about theories, different conclusions!

Yup, right in the book