Awoo.

AMERICA: 2020

Tornado

On 11/3/2021 at 8:14 PM, KHCast said:

I fucking hate the fact that Rittenhouse is likely gonna walk free. He’s in a stacked trial that’s in his favor, and somehow has convinced a larger number of people since the incident that he’s pure and innocent and only acted in self defense. I’ve seen a TON of “I support BLM but he totally acted in self defense” takes now, and all I gotta say to those people are, no, you don’t support us. 

Considering the people he shot were convicted pedophiles, wife beaters, and burglars, they probably wouldn't have survived long in this world without getting cancelled eventually. Probably did many people a favor in that regard.

Exposing Rosenbaum outside of the courthouse.jpg

Joseph Don Rosenbaum's rapsheet.jpg

Didn’t know rittenhouse read minds and that’s why he went that night out, ready to use a gun, across state lines to murder people at a BLM protest 

also lol, the Biden train never ends

46 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Didn’t know rittenhouse read minds and that’s why he went that night out, ready to use a gun, across state lines to murder people at a BLM protest 

also lol, the Biden train never ends

In fairness, the same could be said of the protestors there, such as Gaige who also came from Milwaukee, which is further away and brought a freaking pistol that he aimed for the boy. Don't have to be psychic to see when a bunch of people chase after you and you DON'T shoot them until they surround you, try to grab the rifle you openly carried, kick you and try to bash your skull in with a skateboard. As per the jury, he committed no crime and would never have shot anyone until they had initiated the conflict to begin with.

A white supremacist vigilante intentionally came to a BLM protest and put himself intentionally in a “self defense” situation where he could get off on stretched technicalities by virtue of a corrupt law system that more times than none rewards white supremacy, and criminalizes BLM protests. Rittenfuck can eat shit, he gains mo sympathy, and defending him certainly doesn’t paint a good look. Gaige iirc also aimed it at shittenhouse after he was readying to shoot someone. He wasn’t the first one readying the gun, that honor goes to the underage racist shit kid. He wasn’t phased or scared, especially judging by his attitude walking passed police, and him soon after taking selfies with boogaloo boys and holding up white supremacist symbols. The shit kid knew what was doing and wasn’t “fearing for his life”

Also, just to clarify, racist white supremacists can have weapons and take them to BLM protest in the name of self defense, but protestors having weapons of any kind on them is questioned? 

9 minutes ago, KHCast said:

A white supremacist vigilante intentionally came to a BLM protest and put himself intentionally in a “self defense” situation where he could get off on stretched technicalities by virtue of a corrupt law system that more times than none rewards white supremacy, and criminalizes BLM protests. Rittenfuck can eat shit, he gains mo sympathy, and defending him certainly doesn’t paint a good look. Gaige iirc also aimed it at shittenhouse after he was readying to shoot someone. He wasn’t the first one readying the gun, that honor goes to the underage racist shit kid

Also, just to clarify, racist white supremacists can have weapons and take them to BLM protest in the name of self defense, but protestors having weapons of any kind on them is questioned? 

-Kyle is part Hispanic.

-Want to clarify on vigilantism given the riots last years were started by a cop's actions that lead to a bunch of people wanting whole police departments defunded and recognized as inherently bad, (hence ACAB!) with them being given orders to stand down during the riots so as not to escalate things further, to the point where a Seattle city block was taken over (CHAZ) and Trump either didn't call in the National Guard or would have butted heads with Town/City Mayors and Governors if he did. Citizens were left high and dry between and a rock and a hard place when it came to defending their homes, as it was with Kenosha.

-He came to clean up after said town and provide medical aid with a gun that he was legally able to have. He did not go full Rambo/school shooter on the first person he saw when he arrived. 

-Given the two parties had weapons, nether party would have gotten into that fight if they just left him unmolested as it is their mutual right to do so. Instead, they thought pursuing him with violence was a good idea. 

Did you label the justice system racist too when Derek Chauvin was sentenced to multiple decades in prison following George Floyd's death and this having recently happened?:

Julius Jones spared Death Row by Oklahoma Governor.png

14 minutes ago, Treacher said:

Kyle is part Hispanic.

“It’s only racially charged if they’re only white”

Want to clarify on vigilantism given the riots last years were started by a cop's actions that lead to a bunch of people wanting whole police departments defunded and recognized as inherently bad, (hence ACAB!) with them being given orders to stand down during the riots so as not to escalate things further, to the point where a Seattle city block was taken over (CHAZ) and Trump either didn't call in the National Guard or would have butted heads with Town/City Mayors and Governors if he did. Citizens were left high and dry between and a rock and a hard place when it came to defending their homes, as it was with Kenosha.

1. Lol if you think BLM protestors weren’t violently assaulted by cops and the cops were innocently just standing by doing nothing to escalate 

2. “but property damage” isn’t a good excuse to justify murdering people protesting for black lives and how we’re unjustly treated in a racist system designed to oppress us 

He came to clean up after said town and provide medical aid with a gun that he was legally able to have. He did not go full Rambo/school shooter on the first person he saw when he arrived. 

“Yeah this racist that hangs with boogaloo boys totally didn’t come here with violent intentions against a BLM rally, and he didn’t previously violently talk about murdering citizens. He said he had other reasons for going there”

Given the two parties had weapons, nether party would have gotten into that fight if they just left him unmolested as it is their mutual right to do so. Instead, they thought pursuing him with violence was a good idea. 

Protestors of BLM primarily holding weapons as a self defense measure due to previous instances of violence against protestors is different from people purposely entering the space and putting themselves into a “self defense” situation to justify shooting at them. 

Did you label the justice system racist too when Derek Chauvin was sentenced to multiple decades in prison following George Floyd's death and this having recently happened?:

Interesting how this has now devolved into you defending the justice system and pretending institutional racism against black people doesn’t exist because sometimes other things happen against white people. I’m shocked truly 

Did anyone watch the trial? Everytime I see it on youtube homepage I ignore it cuz it looks long and I'm too lazy (to be fair I'm not gonna comment anything on the trial itself). But I heard many people changed their view after doing their own research & watching the actual footage/evidence presented.

I just hope people don't riot again. Please. If they wanna protest do it peacefully. Don't destroy the livelihood of locals. It was nasty when it happened last time, no amount of "justice!!!" gonna excuse that.

46 minutes ago, KHCast said:

A white supremacist vigilante intentionally came to a BLM protest and put himself intentionally in a “self defense” situation where he could get off on stretched technicalities by virtue of a corrupt law system that more times than none rewards white supremacy, and criminalizes BLM protests.

So if a woman walks down a sketchy backalley in revealing clothing, does she deserve to get raped?

1 hour ago, KHCast said:

I don't know, a manlet pedophile running around yelling "shoot me nigga", threatening to kill Rittenhouse if he found him alone, and then trying to grab is rifle is a pretty clear statement of intent. I'd say under those circumstances, it would be pretty normal to shoot the guy trying to grab your gun.

Since we're on the topic of mind reading, if Rittenhouse was there to go shoot at people like it was GTA, why did he stop after he shot Grosskreutz arm? Why was his first response immediately was "oh shit, I need to go to the police"? That doesn't seem to me like something a murderer does.

1 minute ago, KoDaiko said:

Did anyone watch the trial? Everytime I see it on youtube homepage I ignore it cuz it looks long and I'm too lazy (to be fair I'm not gonna comment anything on the trial itself). But I heard many people changed their view after doing their own research & watching the actual footage/evidence presented.

I just hope people don't riot again. Please. If they wanna protest do it peacefully. Don't destroy the livelihood of locals. It was nasty when it happened last time, no amount of "justice!!!" gonna excuse that.

I did. It was mild at some points and all out bonkers on certain days, mostly thanks to the prosecution, such as Grosskreutz admitting to perjury in the stand leading to this hilarious pictured moment. Days 2 & 3 had to be seen to be believed, particularly the exchanges with this fellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEIgHRqKXQ

The whole thing's pretty long obviously, but those were the memorable highlights along with some other points that would take a bit to recollect, like the judge getting visibly livid with Thomas Binger and co. I think The Young Turks, particularly Ana Kasparian were among the left leaning people who also revised their stance after the trial was aired and more revelations were brought to light. I think also some on twitter assumed that the people shot were black then begrudgingly changed their minds when they found out they were white & jewish.

Other than that, fully agreed on the last point. It was heartbreaking to see footage of looted businesses and supermarkets left in disarray with people who were black themselves crying over it saying that those protests weren't doing a thing to help them out personally. Another example being latinos flaring up and issuing threats of their own if they came into their neighborhoods, of which were close to where I'm living, actually.

Prosecutor on Gaige.jpg

19 minutes ago, shdowhunt60 said:

Since we're on the topic of mind reading, if Rittenhouse was there to go shoot at people like it was GTA, why did he stop after he shot Grosskreutz arm?

19 minutes ago, shdowhunt60 said:

So if a woman walks down a sketchy backalley in revealing clothing, does she deserve to get raped?

I’m sorry what? Just…what? 

Anyway, I’m gonna leave this topic, since, as a black man, I’m upset, angry, tired, scared, and annoyed, at this, and that this has been such a split issue, and I don’t want to escalate this into something that turns this into a shitshow. 

8 minutes ago, KHCast said:

Had his AR... To do what? You're making extrapolations based off an incomplete sentence. He never said it was to shoot at people. You can do that with a gun. you know that right? Just be a guy there with a big scary gun so that people don't screw with whatever it is you're guarding there. Some would say that's what his militia group was there at Kenosha to do at that car lot.

This isn't even a rebuttal. If Kyle's intent was to murder people then his actions didn't show it. The only time he ever shot anyone were the people who were attacking him, and ONLY when they were attacking him.

8 minutes ago, KHCast said:

I’m sorry what? Just…what? 

You know exactly what I mean. The whole argument you're making is that Kyle has no right to be there, and that he has no right to defend his life if it was threatened. You're moving the culpability of the people who would hurt him to himself.

Hence, if a woman was walking down a sketchy backalley in revealing clothing, does she deserve to get raped? That is the argument that you are making right now.

27 minutes ago, Treacher said:

I did. It was mild at some points and all out bonkers on certain days, mostly thanks to the prosecution, such as Grosskreutz admitting to perjury in the stand leading to this hilarious pictured moment. Days 2 & 3 had to be seen to be believed, particularly the exchanges with this fellow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEIgHRqKXQ

The whole thing's pretty long obviously, but those were the memorable highlights along with some other points that would take a bit to recollect, like the judge getting visibly livid with Thomas Binger and co. I think The Young Turks, particularly Ana Kasparian were among the left leaning people who also revised their stance after the trial was aired and more revelations were brought to light. I think also some on twitter assumed that the people shot were black then begrudgingly changed their minds when they found out they were white & jewish.

Thanks for the input. I do want to watch the trial so I can properly comment on it, but my sh*tty attention span (made worse by all the yelling and discourse around the internet) & laziness isn't helping. I don't wanna play it on the background and miss details either, so I'm just...waiting for the right time. Hopefully soon.

Other than that, fully agreed on the last point. It was heartbreaking to see footage of looted businesses and supermarkets left in disarray with people who were black themselves crying over it saying that those protests weren't doing a thing to help them out personally. Another example being latinos flaring up and issuing threats of their own if they came into their neighborhoods, of which were close to where I'm living, actually.

Yeah. Like, I'm pretty sure protests in general are good and works! I'm confident there were many good people and supporters out there! But watching videos of the damage and casualties, reading tweets change from "Destruction/violence is required for revolution. We deserve to do this"  to "Actually, all the bad things were caused by undercover cops and people pretending to be one of us" was very...horrifying.

7 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

You know exactly what I mean. The whole argument you're making is that Kyle has no right to be there, and that he has no right to defend his life if it was threatened. You're moving the culpability of the people who would hurt him to himself.

Hence, if a woman was walking down a sketchy backalley in revealing clothing, does she deserve to get raped? That is the argument that you are making right now.

Oh hell the fuck no. I don't know what kind of grasping, disingenuous, bad faith bullshit you think you're trying to pull here, but you can expect to receive a strike if I catch you doubling down on this again. Dial it back.

15 hours ago, shdowhunt60 said:

Had his AR... To do what? You're making extrapolations based off an incomplete sentence. He never said it was to shoot at people. You can do that with a gun. you know that right? Just be a guy there with a big scary gun so that people don't screw with whatever it is you're guarding there.

Lol miss me with this shit. It isn't his job to guard private businesses that had nothing to do with him. He wasn't a cop. He wasn't a private security guard. Regardless of arguments of its effectiveness, there's a reason that those people get a modicum of training on conflict resolution and random jagoff 17 year olds who deliberately insert themselves into dangerous situations don't.

Compare the way Rittenhouse acted in this to how the DC police acted against people attempting to commit high treason who actively deserved and were asking to be shot 6 months later. For fuck's sake, one of the people he shot responded to Rittenhouse seemingly indiscriminately shooting people by pulling out his gun and trying to stop him from shooting more people. What the fuck do you think the difference is between the two? 

You know exactly what I mean. The whole argument you're making is that Kyle has no right to be there, and that he has no right to defend his life if it was threatened.

He doesn't, since his life wasn't threatened until he deliberately put himself in a situation where it could be threatened so he could respond with deadly force. That's how the law is supposed to work, so you don't get 17 year old jagoffs borrowing guns to go keep the peace and people dying as a result. The argument you're trying to make is the Pulp Fiction-esque "It would be worth my car getting keyed so I could get ahold of the guy who did it" violent sociopath one. It's attempting to spin this:

As an actual legal argument. 

No matter how many times you try to make it sound like victim blaming with your idiotic rape comparison, he wasn't the victim in this case to begin with. 

I don't know, a manlet pedophile running around yelling "shoot me nigga", threatening to kill Rittenhouse if he found him alone, and then trying to grab is rifle is a pretty clear statement of intent. I'd say under those circumstances, it would be pretty normal to shoot the guy trying to grab your gun.

Probably why it's a good idea to not open-carry a gun a a political protest. 

See again: Capitol Police response on January 6th.

Since we're on the topic of mind reading, if Rittenhouse was there to go shoot at people like it was GTA, why did he stop after he shot Grosskreutz arm? Why was his first response immediately was "oh shit, I need to go to the police"? 

Probably because he was a coward who realized that he couldn't intimidate people if some of the ones in the crowd have the ability to shoot back. As is the case with most active shooters, traditionally; but most of them at least have the decency of shooting themselves when things get too hot for them. 

17 hours ago, Tornado said:

Lol miss me with this shit. It isn't his job to guard private businesses that had nothing to do with him. He wasn't a cop. He wasn't a private security guard. Regardless of arguments of its effectiveness, there's a reason that those people get a modicum of training on conflict resolution and random jagoff 17 year olds who deliberately insert themselves into dangerous situations don't.

Compare the way Rittenhouse acted in this to how the DC police acted against people attempting to commit high treason who actively deserved and were asking to be shot 6 months later. For fuck's sake, one of the people he shot responded to Rittenhouse seemingly indiscriminately shooting people by pulling out his gun and trying to stop him from shooting more people. What the fuck do you think the difference is between the two? 

He doesn't, since his life wasn't threatened until he deliberately put himself in a situation where it could be threatened so he could respond with deadly force. That's how the law is supposed to work, so you don't get 17 year old jagoffs borrowing guns to go keep the peace and people dying as a result. The argument you're trying to make is the Pulp Fiction-esque "It would be worth my car getting keyed so I could get ahold of the guy who did it" violent sociopath one. It's attempting to spin this:

As an actual legal argument. 

No matter how many times you try to make it sound like victim blaming with your idiotic rape comparison, he wasn't the victim in this case to begin with. 

Probably why it's a good idea to not open-carry a gun a a political protest. 

See again: Capitol Police response on January 6th.

Probably because he was a coward who realized that he couldn't intimidate people if some of the ones in the crowd have the ability to shoot back. As is the case with most active shooters, traditionally; but most of them at least have the decency of shooting themselves when things get too hot for them. 

I think I can follow shdowhunt60's train of thought:

Karen Straughan on Kyle Rittenhouse.png

>the implication he HAS to be there

Lol nah. He doesn’t. There were literally already cops there. His presence wasn’t required. He needed to be there about as much as KKK  “anti-riot” members were during the civil rights riots/protests.

Don’t have a fucking racist system in place that targets marginalized communities, especially black communities, if you don’t want people getting mad and tired of your countries shit and expressing that. Telling people to shut up and sit at home and do nothing but tweet angrily or “peacefully protest” (something y’all still bitch about, see Kaepernick) is not the response that’s going to make black people and their ally’s not riot or feel less justified in their frustration 

At the end of the day, the actual issue at hand was that he went there looking for people to start shit with him; basically daring people to do something. Blah blah "he has a right to do so" whatever I know, but you don't open carry ARs unless you're specifically intending to intimidate; and the people who do so are very well aware of this even when they aren't deliberately doing so during riots. If he hadn't done so 2 people would still be alive; which regardless of how much of scumbags they were they didn't commit capital offenses. There's very much a reason cops don't immediately show up to protests with lethal force openly displayed, and the Capitol police who survived the government overthrow plot Trump cooked up 6 months later even have testified to that effect; nevermind an idiot kid who thought he would go quell the riots all by himself.

That he was acquitted is a stain on the legal system, but more specifically it was for the prosecutor who bumblefucked away the whole case after the media had him get stars in his eye and went after Rittenhouse with charges that most certainly wouldn't have stuck; and another massive black eye to the way the media in general covers these sorts of situations. Even moreso than the very similar Zimmerman case a few years ago:

On 11/19/2021 at 8:25 PM, KoDaiko said:

This was extremely important; because even as the trial turned strongly against getting a conviction (which was honestly becoming fairly evident weeks ago) for the wild overcharges that the prosecutor was after the greater media (meaning not the idiot Hero With a Gun™ Newsmax and Fox set) were still repeating talking points for the case that were long deemed irrelevant in the trial itself (the "He crossed state lines" one being the most blatant I saw); which was the exact same shit that happened when Treyvon Martin was killed.

There were no heroes in this case; and the media that tries to pretend it's better than the Fox News/Newsmax loonies would do well to try and keep from establishing any the next time something like this happens. Of course, they won't.

7 hours ago, Tornado said:

At the end of the day, the actual issue at hand was that he went there looking for people to start shit with him; basically daring people to do something.

All I can think of when I read this, is that South Park episode that came out  after the Zimmerman trial, where at the end, Cartman draws a circle around him, bates  Token into walking towards him, and then shoots him because “self defense, he crossed into my space”, and gets away with it. This entire trial actually, just felt like a shitty parody of what a trial should be, in the worst ways. Somehow, the SNL Elon musk one felt like one I’d respect more had it been real 

Ok so now a black guy drove into a parade in Wisconsin and internet is yelling about race and politics again.

Also I'm hearing that Kyle may sue for libel//defamation/whatever the appropriate word is, and that places like GoFundMe and CNN are "backpedaling" (to avoid getting a lawsuit)?

Just saw it on Twitter headlines, Kyle apparently isn't suing for defamation (yet?).

On the otherhand, talk about the Christmas parade incident died down pretty quickly. Or maybe it just feels that way cuz of all the Kyle reporting/discourse right before? There were a lot of disgusting memes & responses when the tragedy was reported. Jokes of "It's probably self-defense" and even brushing it off with "Whites deserved it" "Waukesha had to pay for Kyle's sin". At least one person was fired for it.

Wisconsin Senators said to not politicize the attack. But I do agree with some people that if the races were switched there may been much more outrage and pointing fingers. From what I looked up, Darrell Brooks already had a long criminal record (the most recent for trying to run over his GF), supported BLM and anti-Jews/whites (seems all his account are getting deleted post-arrest?), and intentionally drove his way toward the parade into people.

• 1 month later...

I’m REALLY fucking tired. And people STILL try to argue lgbtq people aren’t being oppressed or discriminated against nowadays. I fucking hate this

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Party of "freedom of speech" in "totally against freedom of speech" shocker.

This brought to you by the party that wants a small, unobtrusive government that also manages every aspect of all our lives.

I thought that the democrats were the freedom of speech party but then Obama started using the IRS to target his opponents.

Also schools literally cant teach sex ed without politicizing it in some way because theyr'e staffed by government retards.  It can be anything "wait until marriage" to showing explicit curriculum to kids who are too young to understand why anyone would want to have sex, whatever benefits the government at the expense of the individual.  Youve seen the videos of teachers yelling at kids for the stupidest shit and getting paid for it, why would you want to learn about your sexual orientation from them?

7 hours ago, TailsGotTrolled said:

why would you want to learn about your sexual orientation from them?

Those teachers may suck, but about 90-95% of the teacher population just wants kids to learn and be comfortable in their environment.

This bill is literally the Critical Race Theory boogeyman injected with steroids. DeSantis and the FL GQP are doubling down on a harmful lie that by not teaching kids LGBTQ+ history and education, they won't come out. Neither sexual orientation nor gender identity work that way.

• Thumbs Up 1