Wraith

Sonic Prime coming to Netflix in 2022

I wonder if Sonic Prime's dimensions are Modern, Blaze, Classic, Boom, and SatAM. I don't think the IDW universe would be different enough to be included. Maybe they'll finally answer the question why Eggman Nega was in Blazes dimension. I'm one to think that this art of Blaze was a hint.

7D7A38D8-4175-411D-9B89-C323384B5F22-1024x576.jpeg.4d8269f4bb99bc02af55671f3f26ce79.jpeg

On 12/10/2020 at 9:06 AM, Wraith said:

Sonic’s adventure is about more than a race to save the universe, it’s a journey of self-discovery and redemption. 

My theory is that it starts with some sort of epic battle between Sonic and Eggman (similar to the start of Sonic Unleashed) and Sonic's actions somehow trigger a catastrophic event where the "Prime" universe is in trouble unless Sonic visits each of these different parallel universes and does something to bring the prime universe back to normal. Blaze's and Classic Sonic's universes seem like a shoe-in for this, but I would be curious to see what else gets introduced. I imagine Sonic might feel some guilt about what he is done, but along the way with the help of his friends and new characters he meets, he learns more about himself and steers things back in the right direction. 

I'd be curious to see if it is 24 individual episodes, or if maybe each universe is its own little mini-arc. Also depending on the premise, could this be something that is sustained over multiple seasons (especially if it proves popular) or is this a one-and-done? 

5 hours ago, AuroraRedwinters said:

My theory is that it starts with some sort of epic battle between Sonic and Eggman (similar to the start of Sonic Unleashed) and Sonic's actions somehow trigger a catastrophic event where the "Prime" universe is in trouble unless Sonic visits each of these different parallel universes and does something to bring the prime universe back to normal. Blaze's and Classic Sonic's universes seem like a shoe-in for this, but I would be curious to see what else gets introduced. I imagine Sonic might feel some guilt about what he is done, but along the way with the help of his friends and new characters he meets, he learns more about himself and steers things back in the right direction. 

I'd be curious to see if it is 24 individual episodes, or if maybe each universe is its own little mini-arc. Also depending on the premise, could this be something that is sustained over multiple seasons (especially if it proves popular) or is this a one-and-done? 

I have a feeling that that's what this plot will be about too.

A Vancouver based artist named Nicholas Kole is doing art for the show. His other credits? Spyro Reignited and Crash Bandicoot 4.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FromHappyRock/status/1369093637137600517

And another who has done concept art for Nintendo. This show might at least look amazing. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Betty_Kwong/status/1369042408151810048

6 hours ago, SBR2 said:

A Vancouver based artist named Nicholas Kole is doing art for the show. His other credits? Spyro Reignited and Crash Bandicoot 4.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FromHappyRock/status/1369093637137600517

And another who has done concept art for Nintendo. This show might at least look amazing. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Betty_Kwong/status/1369042408151810048

Nicholas Freaking Kole is in it? I'm 200% more interested in this show now. At least the designs will be great. The guy is a god.