Awoo.

Fan Game Mockups and Art In General (I do Accept Criticism)

davethesodaguy

It's been a very long  time since I posted something on the forum, and I really wanted to go back to the community, been kinda off for some time, just doing my stuff without a care in the world... From that time on, a lot of stuff happened... but... I'm posting this on the forum because last time posted it over here I got some heavy criticism, Not that that's a negative thing. In fact, I'd like to see what some people think of my latest abiliites and share their thoughts on my art and help me get better, simple as that. If you have something constructive or would just like to troll me or just ignore me, go ahead.

It's more of a "asking for criticism because I got nowhere else to go but don't wanna be rude to the community for having no place else to take honest criticism" kinda thing.

I'm pretty sure a lot of you know of my art and that's great... so... 

As usual... Enjoy 😃

de4i3ti-5bbefbef-f69f-4fdd-aff7-ba7df3dd44b8.jpg

tails__skypatrol_2___sonic_heat_n_fire_crossover_by_davethesodaguy_deafm9u-pre (1).jpg

de9tsbk-3f38257e-085a-493c-80e7-ba873b6b2509.jpg

nack_willer_remake_by_davethesodaguy_de9t10h-pre.jpg

sonic_riders___maximum_orbitation_by_davethesodaguy_de9acq0-pre.jpg

shaf_boss_time__it_s_time_to_fucking_die_hedgehog__by_davethesodaguy_de94a5g-fullview.jpg

sonic_heat_n_fire___robotnik_s_throne_by_davethesodaguy_de8eh27-pre.jpg

de80ql6-d5ddf0dd-a293-4f9f-8f7a-7747822f3c79.jpg

de75vwx-2c9f7b40-f70f-46fe-8eb8-d4a24411d71d.png

• Thumbs Up 2