Awoo.

Rank the Sonic girls: Most to least feminine

manoffewwords

Rank out of the following Sonic girls who you think is the most to least girly.

Out of these characters: Amy, Rouge, Sally, Blaze, Julie-Su, Cream, Bunnie, Fiona, Wave and Marine

• Fist Bump 1

This is a difficult task because nearly all the major female Sonic characters (from the games) are super feminine but in different ways. Rouge is super feminine in an alluring, sexual way, Cream is super feminine in a cute, innocent way, ect.

Rouge is freiking illegal my dude.

3 hours ago, batson said:

This is a difficult task because nearly all the major female Sonic characters (from the games) are super feminine but in different ways. Rouge is super feminine in an alluring, sexual way, Cream is super feminine in a cute, innocent way, ect.

4 hours ago, batson said:

The other end of the spectrum would be tomboyishness.

Whisper would be in a class of her own. Loner, gunner. Definitely not much of either a tomboy (not now anyway, maybe before her squad got wiped out), nor "girly".

I really only like Blaze and Amy whenever the writers try and make her decent. There are a few missing since I don't know some or just haven't seen enough of to judge.

Blaze, Sally??, Amy??, Rouge, Bunnie, Wave, Marine, Cream

Might tie Sally and Amy idk

3 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Whisper would be in a class of her own. Loner, gunner. Definitely not much of either a tomboy (not now anyway, maybe before her squad got wiped out), nor "girly".

Well, trauma can really do wonders on your personality. Wouldn't be surprised if Whisper before was more outgoing, carefree, perhaps very girly. Would be fun to see what Whisper is more like now that she has friends and is able to heal herself emotionally, would be a little funny to find out she can be girly at times.

1. Rogue the Bat 

Her figure alone, charm and can do attitude. 

2. Amy Rose

At least in her CD to Adventure 2 self she was lovestruck and chasing Sonic around dimensions. 

3. Bunny Rabbot 

She was a blend of fiesty warrior and total charmer.  

4. Maria Robotnik 

Tender voice and compassionate. She waa maternal and like sister to Shadow. 

5. Sally Acorn 

Kinda stoic at times, but she was a princess. 

6. Julie Su 

She was all warrior and had she not settled down with Knux, I cannot recall her being very feminine. 

I cannot rate Blaze, never seen anything with her, nor Cream.