Awoo.

Your Top 3 Sonic Moments

LeviTheGreat

My Top 3 Sonic moments are.....

1.Sonic X Showdown In Space(SA2): This is when Shadow risks everything for the humans to save their world.

I remember crying as a kid because I already knew death at a young age but when he came back to the series it was legendary and just in time.

2.Sonic Battle/Emerl: This game was awesome overall for a Gameboy game and the saddest thing was destroying the thing you created.

I literally put hours into making him the ultimate fighter and now I had to beat my own creation.

3.Secret Rings/Ending Cutscene

Sonic shows us how badass he really is by sending away a genie and saving another. 

This was so satisfying because I had a lot of difficulty with the motion controls and I made it through.

Do you have a top 3 or maybe just one.

Either way let me know below

If I were to do what you appear to have done and mostly base my picks on story (rather than gameplay) then it would be:

3 Eggman fooling Tails into revealing that the emerald that the heroes have delivered to him is fake, and subsequently sending Sonic to his death in space.

2 Tails, upon seeing Eggman try to blow up Station square with a missile, talking to himself about how he can't depend on Sonic forver.

1 Eggman being at his most threatening ever when he gives Tails a last chance to back of lest he make "mincemeat" out of him. Fuckin badass.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Nice Smile 1

I can't do "moments" but I can widdle things down to stories. Things are subject to change of course but right now my mind goes back to these stories as far as what it takes to get me excited about Sonic and the kind of stuff that exemplifies what I love the most about it.

3 - The Chaotix Story in Heroes

2 - Eggman's Dozen from Sonic Universe

1 - The Metal Virus Saga from IDW

That last one is super recent too so things aren't quite as bad as they seem at the end of the day. At least when you take everything into account.

• Thumbs Up 4

My top 3 Sonic moments (in the games) are:

1. Sonic 3 and Knuckles:  The scene where after Sonic and Tails defeat Metal Sonic in Sky Sanctuary Zone, they start running up the collapsing tower and they effortlessly jump onto the Death Egg.

2. Sonic Adventure:  When Tails goes up against Dr. Eggman, who at this point threatens to turn Tails (a young child) into "mincemeat."  It not only showed just how threatening Dr. Eggman is at that point, but it also shows Tails' resolve to do things for himself and he successfully saves Station Square by himself!

3. Sonic Adventure 2:  When Shadow is fighting against the Biolizard.  The music was the most memorable part of the battle and I loved the tension of that scene as Shadow is trying to escape the Biolizard's clutches while defeating him at the same time!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Absolutely 1