Awoo.

Funniest Screw-ups In Your Gaming Life

LeviTheGreat

I dont know about you but there have been some moments when i made the stupidest mistakes(screw-ups) and i always remember them afterward because of how much of an amutuer i was.

One time i screwed up was when i was playing Ocarina Of Time at age 8.

it was supposed to try to sneak into the castle and get in but i didnt know how i went to the side of the castle but i didnt pay any attention to it because of my little brain and pride.

It took me 3 days to finally move that crate and boy did i feel stupid.

So what moments in your life did you screw up and have a good laugh about it?

Maple Story. I didn't realize you were supposed to distribute your stats a certain way to join a character class. I wasted like 2 weeks of my 2006 summer vacation just increasing random stats. In all fairness, the game didn't tell you what to do.

I'm sure not if its this my fault or not but its one of my most memorable moments in gaming.

In Monster Hunter World I was just traversing through the jungle and I get ambushed by an Anjanath and while I did try to take it on, I wasn't strong enough to deal with it too well. But then suddenly a freakin Rathalos comes flying down and I noticed that they were starting to fight among each other. Being the Kaiju enthusiast I am I really wanted to see them fight but... The moment I got closer the two immediately stopped fight and started to gang up on me! So I ended up trying to run away from a giant ass dinosaur and big ass dragon while screaming at my cat to heal me. I was trying to get them to fight each other again but yeah they really seemed to hate me. lol

I appreciate the thought on making these monsters feel more organic by having them fight over territory but I thought it was funny how I was treated as the greater evil just by existing near them. I at least ended up laughing the whole time.

• Chuckle 1