Awoo.

Blank Activity Page + Broken Search

Solister

I actually noticed this for a while (about 5 days), but I'm just writing now. As the title says, the content of the Profile page is gone (where recent activities of posts, status updates and reactions would go). Seems it's not just a bug on my profile, but everyone's. The bug also applies when visiting the forum as a guest (or at least opening the profile as a private tab), except it now shows "[username] has no recent activity to show". Note: I'm using Firefox, just checked with Internet Explorer (without logging in), and the same seems to apply.

Also, and the reason why I stop procrastinating this topic, is that search is broken again. You can type whatever you want and no result show up. Unless everything I tried, including Sonic, has been banned of the website without I acknowledge.

This probably means there are more broken features to be found. I hope this topic becomes useful, and pretty much write any other bug you find.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Graystripe2000

• Solister

• Piko

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I have the same issue with the activity page. I'm using Opera at the moment, but I checked on Safari (iOS version if that helps) and the same thing happens there.