Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Movie Cast

LeviTheGreat

We have all heard about the rumor that Knuckles may be digging his way into the next film.

However who is going to play him and if the movies keep coming who is going to voice theses other Sonic characters.

Well people have thrown around the name Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for the role of Knuckles(and John Cena)!https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2560633/fans-want-dwayne-johnson-for-a-key-sonic-the-hedgehog-2-role-and-hed-be-great

If Shadow were to show up in the credits Keenu Reeves was mentioned by fans as wellhttps://www.mycast.io/stories/sonic-the-hedgehog-2020-film/roles/shadow-the-hedgehog/195747/suggestions/keanu-reeves/419903

Again these are all unofficial as of now but i want to hear your thoughts on the cast of Sonic The Hedgehog 2.

Seeing as Colleen O'Shaunassey (if I spelt it incorrectly, I apologise) voiced Tails in the post-credit stinger, I'd say keep her as Tails.

It would be fun to have a cameo from any of the current voice actors, especially Mike Pollock. 

As for Metal Sonic, keep him mute. He's more menacing that way.

• Absolutely 2

22 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Seeing as Colleen O'Shaunassey (if I spelt it incorrectly, I apologise) voiced Tails in the post-credit stinger, I'd say keep her as Tails.

It would be fun to have a cameo from any of the current voice actors, especially Mike Pollock. 

This. I think it’s likely they’ll try and get The Rock to voice Knuckles if the reports about the film are to be believed. And as I’ve stated before, I really hope that Pachacamac will be Knuckles’ father in this universe since the Echidna tribe is still alive in this universe. As for voices, I would love it if Djimon Honsu voices Pachacamac. As for Tikal, maybe they can get someone like Zendaya or Keke Palmer to do her voice.

• Fist Bump 1
  • Absolutely 1

I want Michelle Rodriguez as Blaze. The Chaotix can keep their game voices. I could see Halle Berry as Rouge or Sally. Amy can also keep her game voice, or maybe get Lisa Oritz back. Not sure about Silver, the other Freedom Fighters, Tangle, etc.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Way Past Cool 1

Shadow won't be up for quite some time, but when he does, I'd say Jim Caviezel (Person of Interest). He practically played a character with the same sort of voice and temper.

Joe Pesci or James Marsters for Nack (going for the more likely obscure classic characters). Not sure who have as Bean (needs to do a ton of accents). Keep Bark mute.

• Way Past Cool 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:01 PM, HywelAtTheMoon said:

I agree until his demise when he says, “there can only be one Sonic.” ;) 

• Way Past Cool 1
  • Absolutely 1

On 1/6/2021 at 1:58 AM, Shadow Chaos Control said:

Oooh! I would love to hear Metal Sonic say that in the movie!

• Way Past Cool 1

1 hour ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

Oooh! I would love to hear Metal Sonic say that in the movie!

It would nicely tie the Sonic OVA to the new Sonic Movies. :) 

• Way Past Cool 1

As for me, I really don't mind who they have casted for the sequel (although I personally would love to see the Rock voice Knuckles, but I'm not sure if the movie has a big enough budget to hire him).

On 1/6/2021 at 6:58 AM, Shadow Chaos Control said:

Another possibility is that Metal could record what Sonic says to him, cut together a response, and play it back (much like how Bumblebee communicates via radio in Transformers). 

It would be Ben Schwartz's voice, but slightly distorted, adding to the creepiness.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

Another possibility is that Metal could record what Sonic says to him, cut together a response, and play it back (much like how Bumblebee communicates via radio in Transformers). 

It would be Ben Schwartz's voice, but slightly distorted, adding to the creepiness.

That's an excellent idea! 

• Fist Bump 1

9 hours ago, HywelAtTheMoon said:

I would love to see that!  I've always imagined that Ben Schwartz could voice Metal Sonic since Metal Sonic is technically Sonic in robot form.  Maybe Ben could make Metal sound more menacingly than Sonic.

I would love to see that!  I've always imagined that Ben Schwartz could voice Metal Sonic since Metal Sonic is technically Sonic in robot form.  Maybe Ben could make Metal sound more menacingly than Sonic.

Got the idea from Ryan Drummond doing Neo Metal's voice in Sonic Heroes. It would be a nice "data has been copied" reference. Of course, now that I've put it on here, it can't be used (US legal stuff). If anyone from Paramount or the writers are reading this, feel free to use this idea! You have my consent in writing!

My initial idea was Robotnik speaking through Metal via a speaker, but firing Sonic's words back at him would be more effective. 

Edited by HywelAtTheMoon
Missed a word out!

It woukd be easy, altering a voice when he is doing a voice acting role is incredibly easy. 

29 minutes ago, Shadow Chaos Control said:

It woukd be easy, altering a voice when he is doing a voice acting role is incredibly easy. 

Just a few basic effects on Audacity, making it sound like an old Talkboy/Dictaphone. He doesn't even need to record any new dialogue, just use previous lines and cut them together.