Awoo.

Wedding Advice(or just congrats!)

AshaTheFair

Hi everyone,

As many of you know me and @LeviTheGreat are getting married and i was quite nervous when i said yes.

Knowing Levi he was probably nervous as well and we texted over it and we decided why not make a forum for wedding advice under chit-chat.

Moderators if this breaks the rules.

Please feel free to remove it but for now.... I'm gonna party!!!!!!!🥰

• Thumbs Up 1

Hey, congratulations!

I'm actually in the midst of planning my own wedding later this Spring. My advice is to not let family dictate everything you do for your wedding. It's your special day, so make sure it stays that way. 

I'd also advise looking for premarital counseling. That doesn't mean anything is wrong with the relationship, it's just a very overlooked step that can really help iron out potential hiccups in the marriage before they happen. 

Hope all goes well! Any pictures of the ring?

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Indigo Rush said:

Hey, congratulations!

I'm actually in the midst of planning my own wedding later this Spring. My advice is to not let family dictate everything you do for your wedding. It's your special day, so make sure it stays that way. 

I'd also advise looking for premarital counseling. That doesn't mean anything is wrong with the relationship, it's just a very overlooked step that can really help iron out potential hiccups in the marriage before they happen. 

Hope all goes well! Any pictures of the ring?

@Indigo Rush The jewelers said they would have it ready the day i proposed to her.

However someone else bought it from the jeweler when i specificly told him to hold it for me (this actor does'nt make that much money)

So i just said what the heck i've been waiting since Christmas to do this so i proposed.

She asked me where the ring was i told her i would take her to the jewelers to pick it out herself(not the jeweler who didn't hold on to my ring!)

She actully might pick it out online.

Thanks man, this is the second best day of my life(the first is my wedding of course.

Ps. Lol she literally just sent me the link for the one she wants(took a screenshot for ya) https://personalized.kay.com/?s=8916&hs=kay&hc=4846bab6-0033-4df9-a0b8-bf89a468bf1d&hu=622352000&m=s 907536121_Screenshot2021-01-08at10_42_57AM.thumb.png.be2c317fe7a0895ca596840dd6107248.png

I'm probably the only groom who's blasting Crush 40 thru his apartment cause he's getting married!!!

After all it is going to be a video game themed wedding!!!(if i can convince her) (help me out @Indigo Rush

1398088389_Screenshot2021-01-08at11_13_57AM.thumb.png.1fbf9d205b25a215a960fda35f68e5d9.png

• The topic was locked