Awoo.

What would you like to see in Sonic Prime?

Piko

- Good soundtrack. I guess it's more about hearing than seeing but you get the point.

- Humour, not over the top but something that makes you chuckle every once in a while.

- Focus on main series characters - last thing I want to see is yet another new character designed solely for the show.

IDK is there anything else at the moment.

• Thumbs Up 2

18 hours ago, Simasuu said:

- Good soundtrack. I guess it's more about hearing than seeing but you get the point.

- Humour, not over the top but something that makes you chuckle every once in a while.

- Focus on main series characters - last thing I want to see is yet another new character designed solely for the show.

I agree with all of this!  The Sonic franchise always had the best music and it would be amazing if this show actually had some great music.  I also would like to see other Sonic characters like Tails, Shadow, Rogue, Knuckles and more get some focus instead of being shoved to the side like in the games recently.

On 3/30/2021 at 9:03 AM, Simasuu said:

If it provides a good starting point for Sticks to be represented in the main canon......

• Thumbs Up 1