Awoo.

Sonic Games (Fixed)

Redemption

Now we all know Sega is not perfect but we also know that at one point Sega did what the fans wanted.

So some of Sonic's games are questionable and some we think could turn out better than they did.

The most recent example of this is Sonic Forces.

The game had character creation, easy as pie levels(even on hard mode), no puzzles at all, a new villian that was killed off the first game, Classic Sonic's return, a great soundtrack and beautiful cutscenes. 

So what in the world went wrong well the reviews speak for themselves (in other words i'm not going to bore you with details you already know.

What could we have fixed here what could have been done to boost the game's overall gameplay (not saying it's a bad game trust me i liked it)

Silver said it best when he said "i'm a optimist but i'm also a realist".

What do you want fixed in the Sonic games?

I'd like some consistency.

Trying new things is great but things got way too weird in the mid noughties and early 2010's. To the point that nobody even knows what to expect anymore.

But too much just leads to the same 3D game we've been getting over and over, but downgraded. We need a middle ground. A formula that can have slight changes added to it successfully.

Also, needs some difficulty, but that's a given. I'm okay without puzzle elements as long as the difficulty is there.

They should go back to the Sonic Unleashed physics, game play, difficulty, and work from there. I've played Unleashed, Colors, and Generations and I think Sonic Unleashed was undoubtedly the best of the three.

23 hours ago, Redemption said:

a new villian that was killed off the first game,

About Infinite, who said he was killed? I think infinite was a great character, and I don't think that Sega would get rid of him so quickly. I think that in Sonic Forces you were fighting a virtual Infinite the whole time while the real Infinite was fighting from the comfort of his stasis tube. Wouldn't that explain why Infinite disolved and flew back towards Eggmans base?

Just now, SonicFan2832 said:

I think that in Sonic Forces you were fighting a virtual Infinite the whole time while the real Infinite was fighting from the comfort of his stasis tube. Wouldn't that explain why Infinite disolved and flew back towards Eggmans base?

You got a point there

Team Sonic Racing... make it feel even less Mario Kart-like, more like Sumo’s past games. Also, ixnay on the avokzay; among other roster choices (guests ala Riders, for one). 

Team Sonic and Team Dark are the same. Team Rose and onward do get major alterations, however. Team Rose is Amy (Speed), Tikal (Tech), and Blaze (Power), Team Vector is Silver (Speed), Cream and Cheese (Tech) and the Chaotix as a unit (Power). 

Have the ACTUAL Ice Mountain in there. 

• Thumbs Up 1