Awoo.

What Makes Us Want To Buy A Sonic Game

Redemption

Sonic The Hedgehog has been my favorite blue hedgehog since the moment I picked up my first game and played it.

But what made me wanna buy that game.  Well the first thing was I was 16 so when Sonic 06 came out i was desvastated.

I was wondering who does the play testing for this game then I thought did they even play test it.

Then I wondered if people were overreacting like I did for Unleashed but i played it myself and found out i was pretty bad.

I didn't get everything i wanted but i won't bore you with the details you know what it was like.

So here is what I usually wanna see in a Sonic game. Team Hero and Team Dark, Checkpoints (AHHHH 06), Great Gameplay, Controls are managable, Great Soundtrack, Chao Garden, The Chaos Emeralds (but there not as hard to get). 

This is just my basic list for things I want in a Sonic game.

Are there thing that were in a Sonic game that you want back or thing you might want to add?

Let me know below

11 hours ago, Redemption said:

Sonic The Hedgehog has been my favorite blue hedgehog since the moment I picked up my first game and played it.

Ah yes, as opposed to all the other blue hedgehogs out there.

But anyways, when I pick up a Sonic game, I have expectations. I expect platforming fun. I expect speed and precision. I expect spin dashing, homing attacks, a corny plot, fun levels. And it's sad when I don't get these expectations met.

6 hours ago, Angyu said:

Ah yes, as opposed to all the other blue hedgehogs out there.

How about a porcupo from Super Mario Bros. 2?

Porcupo.gif.e1fc0fc2bf7270dbeca458ea191c641d.gif

Or Harry Hedgehog from Yoshi's Island?

SMW2YI_Harry_Hedgehog_sprite.png.cf81799cee1d1ef938c67fd72c4bfac9.png

Anyway, the games need to play like Sonic Unleashed and the plots need to be a little more serious, like Sonic Unleashed. They were trying to be serious in Sonic Lost World and Sonic Forces, but somehow managed to make them too cheesy. The avatar in Sonic Forces was nice for one game and one game only. As for any future games... No more avatar!!! I don't want to finish a Sonic game and feel like I didn't get to play as Sonic enough. I also don't want Classic Sonic in the modern games anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally it's the notion that sonic always has his buddies with him in many of his games well at least some and for sonic and friends we don't just forget his pals we like to use them too. Knuckles as you might guess would be the favorite to use category; also egg man (for example sonic all stars transformed) using knuckles and other characters beyond sonic himself which is understandable since we all know sonic and what he does best.