Awoo.

Should the Sonic Movie be included in the games?

Rabbitearsblog

Just now, Rabbitearsblog said:

I thought that the games already had the concept about Sonic traveling through different worlds through the rings, like how he usually go to a special zone in Sonic 3 and Knuckles by entering a giant ring.

Were talking about like a mechanic that will actully take you to different zones. So like the Giant portal rings of Sonic 3 and Knuckles and Mania but they serve a different purpose. I'm not opposed against this idea there is just a lot of money and work that Sega would have to put in that frankly i don't think their ready for just yet. 

23 minutes ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I thought that the games already had the concept about Sonic traveling through different worlds through the rings, like how he usually go to a special zone in Sonic 3 and Knuckles by entering a giant ring.

Sorta and sorta not. Its never been super elaborated, mostly just implied. 

Funny enough, Ring Warping would actually make better sense of the whole Two Worlds thing, as much as I hate how it’s been implemented in the games.

The Movie and Sonic X actually handled these parts well, and it might also help explain time and alternate dimensions like Generations, Forces, or the Storybook if they really wanted to expand on the concept. It’s not like there’s one way to travel across time and space.

Just now, CrownSlayer’s Shadow said:

Funny enough, Ring Warping would actually make better sense of the whole Two Worlds thing, as much as I hate it.

Might also help explain time and alternate dimensions like Generations, Forces, or the Storybook if they really wanted to expand on the concept. It’s not like there’s one way to travel across time and space.

True and this could be what sets the series apart from the others. Who knows? Mario has warp pipes, Zelda has a sword oprated time machine and i guess Sonic has Warp rings that go all around the world!

On 1/30/2021 at 2:14 PM, Redemption said:

True and this could be what sets the series apart from the others. Who knows? Mario has warp pipes, Zelda has a sword oprated time machine and i guess Sonic has Warp rings that go all around the world!

It would be interesting to see Sonic end up on Earth based adventures in the games.

• Thumbs Up 1