Awoo.

Eva Richarte Prieto: Whereabouts?

vgmaster

I remember first going to the Sonic Info Page and I would read the SA fan comic. Eva Richarte Prieto did a great job on it and me looking at it again makes me feel so old (She also mad a Nights fan comic)! She has had a long absensence since her Sonic 10 anneversary comic. Does anyone know if she's still doing art?

EDIT:

http://www.sonicverseteam.com/comics/fan/SonicAdv/ - original SA1 comic, partially translated

http://ayamepso.deviantart.com/ - her deviantART, might have additional pages

Edited by Jake

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vgmaster

• Indigo Rush

• Sean

• Ebby

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember first going to the Sonic Info Page and I would read the SA fan comic. Eva Richarte Prieto did a great job on it and me looking at it again makes me feel so old (She also mad a Nights fan comic)! She has had a long absensence since her Sonic 10 anneversary comic. Does anyone know if she's still doing art?

Not that I'm aware of.

I'd like to see her construct a comic based off of Unleashed sometime.

But if she's as old as you say, she probably has her own life to worry about now. I don't think drawing comics are her priority.

Not that I'm aware of.

I'd like to see her construct a comic based off of Unleashed sometime.

But if she's as old as you say, she probably has her own life to worry about now. I don't think drawing comics are her priority.

Actually, I think I just visited her DA page. I was just wondering, that's all.

Edited by vgmaster

I used to read Eva's comics back when the Sonic the Hedgehog Info Page was still popular. Years later I was surprised to find that she had continued it after the point where the English translation stops, though I don't imagine she got further than the Chaos 4 battle. Although I've long since forgotten about Prieto up until now, a part of me still wishes to see her SA1 comic completed, for my childhood's sake.

Also I updated the initial post with links, in case people want to know what you're talking about.

It's really too bad shes into the whole "Sonic dates my character" thing, because her art is really good.

Yeah, I found it strange looking through her gallery, and then suddenly "btw, Sonic", especially because "Eva" is far enough removed from Sonic to be 100% original. Also, "Light Blue Sonic with a Sword"?

Edited by Phos

I remember this comic, it was awesome! I've been waiting years to see it completed, it's a shame it never was.

How nostalgic - I used to read Eva's comics back when the Sonic the Hedgehog Info Page was still popular. Years later I was surprised to find that she had continued it after the point where the English translation stops, though I don't imagine she got further than the Chaos 4 battle. Although I've long since forgotten about Prieto up until now, a part of me still wishes to see her SA1 comic completed, for my childhood's sake.

Also I updated the initial post with links, in case people want to know what the fuck you're talking about.

Yeah, good idea. And yep, that's the DA page I visited.

her last comment to somebody was 6 days 7 hours ago. shes still active just probably doesnt do art as much.

She last signed in about five minutes ago actually. It's not just about the art, but it's also about the person itself.

Edited by vgmaster