Awoo.

Pixel Art: MS Paint Magic

Runeologic

Yo, I'm a returning member to SSMB but I'm under a different alias, I left when the gallery system was introduced and haven't done a singe piece of pixel art since then, I'm only back because my friend told me the forum died and they were back to the good old system.

I got back into spriteing and pixel art because I'm doing a games design course in college so I could be working on a sonic game in 5 years. XD. But I hope to become a good artist one day so I really want advanced criticism to help me improve... I'm not a little girl, Feel free to be as harsh as you like as long as you give me a few pointers while your doing it.

So, here is my first piece of art in paint for ages. I didn't use any special technique's on it since I'm trying to ease myself back into doing things.

Runeologic.gif

Runeologic the Lion

Edited by Runeologic

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katanga Askar

• Runeologic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a sexual tyrant.

Yeah, it's very nice. I love the modelling, and your shading is as good as ever. As far as the character goes, he's really evil looking, quite an intimidating pose.