Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog II - Let Me Run Again

Brigado

Hey there Sonic fans!

While searching for game music covers, I found this!!

The name of the song is "Sonic The Hedgehog II - Let Me Run Again". I have no idea of who has done this cover, but it sure is awesome! =D

PS: Sorry if old.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm quite glad you found this acctually. I heard it years ago, could never find where it came from, so I thank you for doing that. It's a nice remix overall.

E. Do we have a remix topic?

Edited by The Spy

Hey there Sonic fans!

While searching for game music covers, I found this!!

The name of the song is "Sonic The Hedgehog II - Let Me Run Again". I have no idea of who has done this cover, but it sure is awesome! =D

PS: Sorry if old.

Could you possibly get an mp3 version? I can't open ogg's :(

^ VLC media player opens them. It's like that thing plays anything!

Oh yeah, and this remix is awesome. I usually don't like when people turn classic Sonic into guitar music, but this is definitely an exception for me. They also used my favorite piece from Sonic 2! This was Tails' defining moment.

On closer inspection this was also found http://www.carbohydrom.net/music/CarboHydroM_-_Jackpot_Fever.ogg

This one is pretty good too, and it caught me off guard with the pick up where the song loops. Speeeed!

Who are these guys! They even have a Goldeneye cover, I think it's the Cradle level where you kill 006. :lol:

Edited by Ezra the Badnik

YOINK *steals and adds to collection*

At first I thought it was a glorified MIDI, by the end however I was convinced otherwise.

I'll be sure to play it on the show ;)

Edit:

On closer inspection this was also found http://www.carbohydrom.net/music/CarboHydroM_-_Jackpot_Fever.ogg

Glad it's useful to you :)

This one is pretty good too, and it caught me off guard with the pick up where the song loops. Speeeed!

Who are these guys! They even have a Goldeneye cover, I think it's the Cradle level where you kill 006. :lol:

Yeah, they have lot's of stuf. My favourite is the KH remix/cover Rising Sun. Although it's a rock remix/cover it gives you the same exact feelings as "Hikari" ( the original song) gives.

They did make a great work with these songs.

Is there a youtubed version of the song? I can't really donload, let alone play that format.

I heard it years ago, could never find where it came from, so I thank you for doing that. It's a nice remix overall.

SegaSonic TV Episode 5 opening? That was where I heard it - and for everyone's information, watch that one to hear the first few stanzas in high quality, along with a cool video mix.

Yeah, they have lot's of stuf. My favourite is the KH remix/cover Rising Sun. Although it's a rock remix/cover it gives you the same exact feelings as "Hikari" ( the original song) gives.

They did make a great work with these songs.

I love the Samurai Carb remix of Simple and Clean. Too bad there isn't a version of the song in it's original language; at least, none that I have found. I'm a big Utada fan, and have almost all of her CD's on my computer.

Considering I hardly ever listen to anything but heavy metal and hard rock, that's pretty surprising, even for me.

• 11 years later...

Hi,
The guy CarboHydroM is a video game remixer. You can listen to a lot fo amazing remixes on https://ocremix.org. This song isn;t on his page there for some reason.

For anyone who can't place it, it's a remix of the ending song when you complete Sonic 2 (MegaDrive)