Awoo.

Sonic's Voice: How he could sound video

Dave K

Just thought ill share this video I came across. The guy sounds just like Ryan Drummond it's surreal!. He captures all that youthful, energetic, adventurous spirit while making it his own at the sometime it's great 😃

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave K

• JohnathanwithaH

• eldarin

• SuperEssay2

This guy sounds really good. Max Mittleman also would sound super good for Sonic and is my personal choice. I don't know if it's just me, but going from Roger back to Dreamcast era Sonic's voice or Unleashed is going to take some time to get used to for me at least. But, I am super excited for what the future holds.

I will second Max Mittleman as he sounds like the perfect blend of Roger, Griffith and Drummond. This guy is really good too, so props to him!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cool. But, he did sound just a *tiny* bit annoying if you were to listen to him nonstop. Is this actually going to be Sonic's voice for Sonic Prime?