Awoo.

Rank these Sonic YouTubers from your favourite to least favourite!

StarWarsSonic

StarWarsSonic

These YouTube channels seem to be the most consistent with Sonic content but how would you rank them from your personal favourite to least favourite?

SpeedSuperSonic 

Premydaremy

GamerGuyd7Aces

RidersDX

Sam Procrastinates

Ace Card Gaming 

I would rank them:

1) Ace Card Gaming (he mainly does reviews and lots of interesting videos looking at all the characters and storylines in the Sonic Universe through games, comics, animation etc. He also gets points for not creating clickbait videos)

2) SpeedSuperSonic (very charismatic and does livestreams as well as  news/discussion/rumour videos. Also does videos on merchandise which is cool)

3) Sam Procrastinates (mainly covers Sonic news and does Let’s Plays but he’s quite a friendly enthusiastic guy)

4)RidersDX (mostly discussion videos and livestreams. He seems ok but haven’t seen lots of his content yet)

5) Premydaremy (I don’t hate his content but he often comes across extremely jaded and unenthusiastic which makes a lot of his videos a slog to get through. Doesn’t have the enthusiasm of some of the previous I mentioned.

6) GamerGuyd7Aces (Definitely my choice for worst when it comes to clickbait. Rarely any of this guys video predictions ever come true) 

I'm gonna disagree on your thoughts about Premy. I think he's very entertaining and fun to listen to! But do I think he's a bit clickbaity? Yes, definitely, and I'm not the only one to point this out.

Peter Griffin: I don't know who any of those people are.

The only Sonic Youtubers I watch are Clement and BrainScratchComms and honestly I have a love/hate relationship with BSC. I love their videos but the guys with exception of Johnny are so negative about fucking everything on Twitter. Plus Lewis kinda grates on me in general.

I don't even consider Johnny and the BrainScratch crew SonicTubers. They're general gaming channels that just happen to be keen on the Sonic games. xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Sam's a nice bloke; the rest listed here range from "I've never heard of them" to "I actively detest them". 

Cybershell's alright though. Never used to understand the hype, but after watching some of his videos he does strike me as someone who, for once, really understands what he's talking about. 

Sam and SpeedSuperSonic are nice blokes. RidersDX seems decent too but I haven't watched many of his videos. Never heard of Ace Card. I despise Premy and GamerGuyd though; they both thrive on clickbait and I find Premy's videos in particular to be unpleasant because of how jaded and negative he is. Also GamerGuyd is apparently a huge dick on Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
StarWarsSonic

SpeedSuperSonic just released a pure clickbait video saying Sonic WILL be at E3!

click on it and then he’s like ‘Sega have confirmed to be at E3 so there’s a chance Sonic MIGHT be”

Not only is clickbait bad enough but myself and a couple other commenters respectfully said that clickbait is not a good thing and people won’t appreciate it being deceived.

What does he do? He removes all comments from people saying they don’t like clickbait.

Sorry but when you are clickbaiting and can’t even except criticism without deleting it like a cowardly child, then I’ll no longer subscribe.

As bad as Premy can be with clickbait, at least he doesn’t delete comments and responds to people in a respectful manner.

Stick to AceCardGaming and Sam Procrastinates! At least they produce good content and aren’t afraid of constructive criticism.

• Thumbs Up 1

Feels a little mean, but the majority of sonic youtubers are pretty bad in my book. They spend a lot of time not getting to the point of their video as they reiterate statements that every sonic fan has heard a million times over.

"Here's my VERY ORIGINAL take on Sonic Forces, where I complain about that one Tails cutscene for the first 30 minutes while miming the opinions of other videos I saw earlier today..."

Anyways, I only know two on your list, so I'm adding some that I actually like:

1) Cybershell. I shouldn't need to explain.

2) Game Apologist. Also fantastic and usually doesn't waste time ranting about things everyone is already upset about. Mostly. Sometimes his videos are a bit too unstructured, but nonetheless he's entertaining.

3) Eldarin. Only recently discovered him but he covers some of the more unknown histories of the franchise in depth. Similar vibes to the above two.

I only know 3 from your list, and they continue as follows:

4) SpeedSuperSonic. Mostly based on the fact that he uploads news quicker than anyone as far as I know. It would be nice if he got to the point a little quicker but I might just be impatient. He can get clickbaity though.

5) Ace Card Gaming. Pretty much the definition of a bad sonictuber from what I said earlier, from what I've seen of him at least.

6) Premydaremy. I guess it's good to have a pessimistic view to balance out, but it doesn't make his videos easier to watch. He also doesn't seem to like anything that comes out either. He recently complained about the card game not being digital... he knows children exist, right? And that card games are usually played in person, right?

MetalSkulkBane
1 hour ago, batson said:

None of them stack up to Roger van der Weide.

Second it.

Dude has magical ability to point stuff that most people would never think to even bring up.

• Thumbs Up 1

Rabbitearsblog

I haven't seen all of these channels, but I tend to like the Sonictubers that don't go by click bait and actually talk about information that's confirmed.  That's why I like Sam Procrastinates and Tails Channel the best.

Your Vest Friend

I don't watch any SonicTubers really.

Not out of any "oh no this might be cringe" factor, just that I don't feel like getting others' opinions on gameplay at all, and if its for lore I can do that myself.

CertifiedNobody

To me, SpeedSuperSonic's clickbait doesn't seem intentional. The guy just seems to get really hyped about any Sonic news and exaggerate