Awoo.

How do you imagine Blaze dimension?

MetalSkulkBane

Let's pretend for a second that Sega still gives a single damn about lore and next game was to take place in Sol Dimension. How would you expand what little Rush games showed us about this world?

Personally? I refuse to believe Koalas are 90% of Blaze subjects. I talked about this before, but I would try to both contrast "Mobius" and fit with who Blaze was first time we meet her. World would be "snooby", uptight, filled with rules, separated by ocean and by racial mistrust. Blaze lonely nature was reflection of this world, but after meeting Sonic, she's working hard to change her world into better place. And Koalas are either her first victory in changing he world or they one of few nicer races, so she likes visiting them more often.
And for visual flare, I would go with "Sinbad the Sailor" sorta universe, uncharted territories, mysterious island filled with magic, swashbuckling adventure etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've always imagined it to be many shades of purple/blue/red. Maybe a little Hidden Place Zone.

If Sonic wants to keep leaning into Shonen tropes, and make indirect references to Dragon Ball, then...

May as well see Blaze's world as similar to the most popular shonen of all time, One Piece. It already has the pirate themes, grand oceans, distinct islands, a militaristic-ish government (if you really stretch Blaze's royalty), and hidden treasure in the form of the Jewelled Sceptre.

• Fist Bump 1

Hard to say, because it's really easy and lazy to just assume it has mirrors of everything in Sonic's main setting. I never played either Rush game to completion, so did either of them do any worldbuilding for Blaze's home dimension?

idk something like PRIMAL FEAR IN A STRANGE DIMENSION - A MYSTERIOUS PAST COMES ALIVE . . .

100 internets to anyone who recognizes the reference.

One thing I noticed in the ending of Sonic Rush is that the brief shot of Blaze back in her home dimension depicts a green sky.

Of course, Sonic Rush Adventure would go on to portray her dimension's sky as indistinguishable from that of Sonic's. It makes me wonder what they had in mind for Blaze's world back when they were making Rush.