Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog Spinball

bmhedgehog

Back on January 22nd TSS published an article on a fan made physical pinball machine based on Sonic The Hedgehog Spinball. Near the end of the article there is a link to the TWIPY awards. I'm here to inform everyone that Sonic The Hedgehog Spinball won it's category for the 2020 TWIPY awards. I've sent an email to news@sonicstadium.org and I don't think anyone bother to check that email. This is very important news and the article needs to be updated to reflect this. So if there is any Admin/Mod available please check that email and publish an updated article. Thanks in advance.

bmhedgehog

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bmhedgehog

• Zaysho

• Simasuu

It would be cool if someone would go an update the news article. But it looks like no one cares. So I just basically wasted my time creating a profile here and try to share something very important, but it seem what I had to say wasn't important enough for anyone to care. So thanks for nothing.

You probably would be better off at least sending a private message to the news staff and politely asking about it instead of complaining about a three months old article not being updated in a way you see fit. The moderation staff on the forum side of things don't really have any control over the articles let alone the TSS news e-mail.

• The topic was locked