Awoo.

Sonic the Hedgehog Invades Next!

The-BB

I'm surprised this hasn't already been brought up.

Anyway, I was browsing in Next today, when I came across this...

A Sonic and Shadow shirt!

Pretty cool, eh? So I started browsing their website for anything else Sonic related, and they sell loads!

A funky red shirt

SONIC CUFFLINKS!

Sonic Shorts

The alternative Shadow version

It's too bad that most of them are kids clothes, although those cufflinks are still awesome.

So what do you guys think of these? If you can/could fit into them, would you consider buying them?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal EX

• Flyboy Fox

• The Stiv™

• Max Gene

It's a shame it's mostly Sonic X, stuff, I was expecting maybe some Unleashed or Adventure brand clothing.

Bwahaha! Sonic looks stoned on those cufflinks!

As for the shorts, it just looks weird having Sonic or Shadow plastered on the front of one of your thighs...

Ehh... I don't like those clothes either. There childish (good thing) but its just not what I would where.

These are awesome! If these ever make it to Australia, I'll be sure to get the Sonic and Shadow board shorts!

Are those really appropriate facial expressions for Sonic and Shadow to be displaying around your crotch area? :lol:

I'd get the cufflinks but as has been stated the paintjob isn't entirely perfect.

Next seem to have netted a deal with Sega to make this stuff... ever since last summer they've been churning out new Sonic themed clothing like theres no tomorrow... as ET shall now model for us...

etsoniclq.jpg

shirttaglq.jpg

I have that red shirt. And like, 15 others from the Gamestation set.

Pity they're all kids clothes. Though I would fit into them :(

Edited by Stiv

I much prefer the retro-Sonic based clothing. The Sonic X stuff is too kiddy - and aimed at kids, I guess. Still, I have the red tee that E.T. is modelling. Hot Topic consistently have retro Sonic clothing too, so yeah :)

The UK does seem to have more Sonic merch, but then I don't go to clothing stores that often and I find something reasonably often. Heck, I found a halfway decent X shirt at Sears while getting to the mall. I'm sure there's more out there... it's just that my main news source is TSS and they're a UK-based group. Does suck to hear about all the goodies that we can't get, but then I'm sure there's often plenty of complaints leveled the other way around for different sorts of merch.

Godamnit, It's all UK. What, is the USA invisible now? I want stuff... DX

Hot Topic has a good range, that's American.

What's up with the quality? The cufflinks are outright terrible. >_< Sonic has his mohawk on them. And the art is not good either. -__- At least they got the design and colors 'right'. ^_^ it looks quite cool to me.

Thanks for the info! I went in Next today looking for those Sonic cuff links but I couldn't find them =[ I don't like the look of the Sonic X stuff, it's all too kiddie for my liking, but it's nice to see they do bigger sizes. I collect Sonic stuff and all but I don't see the point in buying clothing I have no intention of ever wearing and for it just to be shoved in my cupboard.

I don't see the point in buying clothing I have no intention of ever wearing and for it just to be shoved in my cupboard.

<_<

Hot Topic has a good range, that's American.

Speaking of HOT TOPIC....

The girl in the yellow shirt really makes the shirt 2x as good. :blink:

This is way off topic but I really like this shirt!

Edited by SHADIC360©

I also have that red T-shirt! As well as another one from Gamestation.

Plus i recently went on to hot topic and ordered the sonic hoodie, its mine now!

The new Sonic X shirts are a bit kiddish, but aimed for kids, so i guess it makes sense.

Awesome Sonic clothes FTW!

I now officially love NEXT.

I'll have to go to their branch at Castlepoint sometime..

Would they have them there?

I ttly want that Shadow/Sonic shirt.

And the cufflinks.

-runs to Castlepoint with purse in tow-

I like some of these, Maybe I should sew one myself, its not hard to put images on cloths, not at all.