Awoo.

Sonic on Gadget Show

Sheza

Just thought I'd mention.

On the Gadget Show last night, where it was Mario vs Sonic to go on the wall of fame...

Remember in the show, when they made two iphone apps? The people that developed the biker game, Mediatonic, also created the Sonic Level Creator (available on PlaySEGA)

Just felt like saying that.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phil the Thompson

• Sheza

• Solly

• redmenace

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of us who missed the clash between plumber and hedgehog, you can now watch it on Demand Five, Five's catch-up series. Unfortunately, you'll have to watch most of the episode until you come to the segment, and it's out on the web for a limited amount of time. Watch it at:

http://demand.five.tv/Episode.aspx?episodeBaseName=C5146430011

EDIT: Oh, yeah! For those who are too impatient to wait, Mario and Sonic duke it out respectively at the 15:10 mark.

Edited by Phil the Thompson

For those of us who missed the clash between plumber and hedgehog, you can now watch it on Demand Five, Five's catch-up series. Unfortunately, you'll have to watch most of the episode until you come to the segment, and it's out on the web for a limited amount of time. Watch it at:

http://demand.five.tv/Episode.aspx?episodeBaseName=C5146430011

EDIT: Oh, yeah! For those who are too impatient to wait, Mario and Sonic duke it out respectively at the 15:10 mark.

Sorry this show is for UK audiences only.

I feel so unloved.

Me as well. I usually can outsmart the us ones, because there's a ton of proxies that they haven't listed, but uk ones are rarer.

Haha the guy defending Sonic could have done a better job rofl, like mentioning the fact that Sonic was SEGA's driving force back in the day allowing them bash through Nintendo's dominance and pierce the gaming heavens with his quills! He kicked reason the curb after all!

Sonic also delivers an experience unlike other gaming series, and even though some of the recent titles have been terrible, I have yet to see another platforming game like Sonic that does it -well-. The experience is just one I enjoy and the reason I keep coming back for more. Then again, these reasons as to why I think Sonic should have won is mainly because I'm simply put, more of a Sonic fan than I am a Mario fan and personally I've always felt Sonic's games to be more engaging for me. Mario is one cool dude though. I guess if I could have an ideal situation I'd put both of them on that wall for being two cool series.