Awoo.

Revamped Hyper Sonic for Generations

Zud320

I'm putting this here as it's doesn't quite fit with art, and it's a mod and not a fan game or a full rom hack or anything big like that. 

Rather just a link to a release vid for a revamped version of Hyper Sonic for Sonic Generations I have been putting together. It's a reworking of JoeTE's version, and I did get his permission to release it, and I give him credit as well. I made some major changes. He now hovers when idle, has much brighter colors that are more saturated in the shade and he glows white in the bright sun with color aura around him. New stars aura. Major physics changes, all of the original Hyper Sonic moves from S3&K, including a double jump, an area effect attack that kills all the enemies on the screen including ones you normally cannot reach, he can breathe under water, and even fly. 

I hope you guys like it. 

https://youtu.be/fQ1sqUjgljs

• Thumbs Up 1