Awoo.

RUMOR:Classic Sonic might be in sonic rangers

Neosonic 65

Since the team will might be developed by generations and forces classic sonic will probably might be in the game not in the open world but maybe in cyber space because they said that cyber space would be generations styled place so maybe we can switch between the two  in there and probably have something similar to generations by the stages as I really liked classic sonic i hope he is in the game most probably hate him but I really want him in the game also classic tails would be in the game if the game is more focused on generations than forces.

• My Emmerdoods 1

There's no such thing as "the team that developed generations and forces". That's like saying "the people who made Star Wars and also Zelda"

Regardless of whatever team is developing the game, that doesn't necessarily mean Classic Sonic will appear. Confining Classic Sonic to a special stage would be pretty weird even then; I wouldn't assume that's what "Generations style" means.

If Rangers is going to be an open world game like the leaks suggest, it would be pretty weird to try to shoehorn 2-D sections into that framework, as a Classic Sonic addition would imply. You never know, given all the nostalgia pandering in the past ten years, but if there's any truth to the leaks, I'd still doubt it.

This isn't a rumor so much as a wishlist and isn't really much of a discussion that can't be had in one of the active threads in Upcoming Games. Stuff like this doesn't fit with the Showcase at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• The topic was locked