Awoo.

Sonic 30th Art Thread!

TranslucentDuck

Hey All!

Since the anniversary is only a couple of weeks away I thought it would be cool to have a thread where people can post any 30th Anniversary artwork they create and want to share.

Attached is a rough sketch of something I'm currently working on, hoping to polish this up and get it finished in time for the 23rd

I know there's some massively talented people in this forum from when I've been lurking in the past so looking forward to seeing what everyone creates!

S_30th-Sketch.jpg

Thanks for sharing Blaze23! Those are great, I especially like how you've depicted '30' using the rings - nice touch 🙂

Mine is coming along, just started work on the shading and need to start thinking about what I'm going to do for a background (ignore the pink arrow, that's just to remind me where I'd decided the light was coming from)

S_30th-Sketch copy 2.png

• Thumbs Up 1

here is a few from my team - enjoy! We modelled generations of Sonic from Classic to Modern with a SatAM twist. 

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.40.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 9.47.39 PM.png

i tried to add a few more but it says i can't. :(

• Thumbs Up 3

Hey OwlEyes, thanks for sharing those as well - they're really great. Not often you see SatAM characters in other environments, doesn't look like Antoine's loving the Twinkle Park rollercoaster though 😂 Also whoever on your team did the sky background on that first image did a fantastic job!

Finally managed to get my piece finished! Background was a bit of a cop out in the end but oh well. Hopefully we'll see a few more in the coming days/weeks

S_30th-Sketch copy.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Thanks for the comments! Sorry for the late reply - I haven’t logged in for some time!

Our main poster artist is CupofNex :)