Awoo.

My Planet Wisp Remix/Remake Tell me what you think

Lister

Dude it's a really cool sound, I'm currently listening it with my USSR speakers but with decend headphones I'll be able to give much better review. I just wonder how come you didn't desire to remix the whole song? I heard the intro mostly. It sounded good though. Any plans to do other Sonic Colors OST remixes?

4 hours ago, Simasuu said:

Dude it's a really cool sound, I'm currently listening it with my USSR speakers but with decend headphones I'll be able to give much better review. I just wonder how come you didn't desire to remix the whole song? I heard the intro mostly. It sounded good though. Any plans to do other Sonic Colors OST remixes?

Thanks for your response. i have had a really bad habit of overthinking and not finishing any of my songs. so this one was sort of a challenge to see what i could accomplish in a single day. just trying to put some stuff out there to try and scoop up some followers. i probably will do some more sonic remixes in the near future to dip get in on the hype for the sonic colors port. maybe ill do asteroid coaster next because i remember loving the guitar in that stage. ultimately i plan on releasing original stuff though.

11 hours ago, Lister said:

Thanks for your response. i have had a really bad habit of overthinking and not finishing any of my songs. so this one was sort of a challenge to see what i could accomplish in a single day. just trying to put some stuff out there to try and scoop up some followers. i probably will do some more sonic remixes in the near future to dip get in on the hype for the sonic colors port. maybe ill do asteroid coaster next because i remember loving the guitar in that stage. ultimately i plan on releasing original stuff though.

I'd personally love to hear Aquarium Park act 1 remix. Keep up the good work.

• Thumbs Up 1