Awoo.

Show me your Sonic OCs!!!

BirthdayCake

I love seeing other peoples creations, and I have yet to see a thread to show off art of OCs that you or someone else has drawn for you!!!
Please credit the artist if you show off commissions youve gotten! Its hard being an artist now days, so show them some love!!!

Ill go ahead and show off an OC iv made myself!

Spoiler

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-KpFajZWmSkSnS.thumb.jpg.da234f0b41b8608c20e681d411daa4fa.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

Does this count? I've recently been inspired by...

2121473242_Screenshot2021-06-26at2_14_26AM.png.1c49094f6bc5e1a6bc39ba623a346e81.png

...this panel from the Sonic 30th anniversary comic to make a Metal Tails of my own design. I've been unhappy with the Archie one and other fan attempts. So I took matters into my own hands as someone who isn't an artist but likes to draw.

metaltails.jpg.b8926b9d1269ad06e267265bce0e061f.jpg

It's just a rough sketch, but I think I'd soon like to make a big, full color drawing perhaps with some digital help. 

The main attraction for this whole design I wanted to be was the re-creation of Tails' twin tails into two helicopter blades. In fact, other parts of this design follow a helicopter motif. His feet are meant to mimic the landing skips of a helicopter and retain the pattern on his shoes. His body is supposed to be the tail rotor of a helicopter. As for his hands, I attempted to make them shaped like a basic wing shape in order to not go the obvious route of giving him sharp clawed robo hands... and also decided that they should have some functionality, so I added a second claw. This kinda just made them look like crab claws, which I'm not 100% fond of, but we'll see if I change that. Other than that, the rest of the design follows basic Metal Sonic design principles.

Hope you like! If you have any suggestions for the rest of the design, I would appreciate it. (And I hope Jazzy doesn't attempt to scrap Metal Tails for parts either...)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/19/2021 at 3:04 AM, Bee consumer said:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/836134606251491378/855717162231398400/IMG_7608.png idk if the link works sorry :( . I’m not good at drawin lmao. Dis bois name is clove (as in cloven or split in half). Hope your doin ok man

YOOOO this is super cool!!! I dont see a lot of OCs like this!
Whats his story???

On 6/26/2021 at 1:19 AM, charmsb said:

Does this count? I've recently been inspired by...

2121473242_Screenshot2021-06-26at2_14_26AM.png.1c49094f6bc5e1a6bc39ba623a346e81.png

...this panel from the Sonic 30th anniversary comic to make a Metal Tails of my own design. I've been unhappy with the Archie one and other fan attempts. So I took matters into my own hands as someone who isn't an artist but likes to draw.

metaltails.jpg.b8926b9d1269ad06e267265bce0e061f.jpg

It's just a rough sketch, but I think I'd soon like to make a big, full color drawing perhaps with some digital help. 

The main attraction for this whole design I wanted to be was the re-creation of Tails' twin tails into two helicopter blades. In fact, other parts of this design follow a helicopter motif. His feet are meant to mimic the landing skips of a helicopter and retain the pattern on his shoes. His body is supposed to be the tail rotor of a helicopter. As for his hands, I attempted to make them shaped like a basic wing shape in order to not go the obvious route of giving him sharp clawed robo hands... and also decided that they should have some functionality, so I added a second claw. This kinda just made them look like crab claws, which I'm not 100% fond of, but we'll see if I change that. Other than that, the rest of the design follows basic Metal Sonic design principles.

Hope you like! If you have any suggestions for the rest of the design, I would appreciate it. (And I hope Jazzy doesn't attempt to scrap Metal Tails for parts either...)

This is honestly SUCH  a cool design!!!!!!
Everything about this design is so unique! The only thing I could say would be cool to add would be maybe some vents on his chest to simulate his fluff rather then metal sonics big circle vent!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got some OC's I thought up:

• Thomas "Thorns" The Seedrian and Andromeda The Seedrian: As we know, the end of the Sonic X anime, Cosmo sacrifices herself to defeat the Metarex once in for all, dropping a seed that Tails picks up. what he didn't know is that Cosmo also dropped another seed, which Eggman also picks up. Turns out that both seeds were actually Cosmo's son and daughter, Thorns and Andromeda. Thorns is of course, used by Eggman as a sort of weapon to defeat Sonic & friends. of course they defeat them, and Thorns turns against Eggman, going on an undefined quest with her sister. Thorns weilds a large sword, able to shoot energy waves. while Andromeda can see the future, they're both able to control nature, thus use the power of the trees around them to do stuff like strangle enemies with tree roots.
  • Sol the Griffin, Light the Firefly and Kizukage the Kamaitachi: Bassicaly the Sol dimention equivalents to Vector, Charmy and Espio. they're the Sol Kingdom's royal guard. being sent on missions by Blaze's father. Sol being a Bountyhunter, Kizukage being a Samurai, and Light being like Charmy... an orphan child that just... tags along. Since Kizukage is a Kamaitachi and not a run-of-the-mill weasel, means he's able to cut people with his claws at high speeds. also more inspired by the depiction of the Kamaitachi from the anime "Ushio and Tora" specificly, he can manifest literal scythes out of his hands and tail. (Light was literally made up in the spot because i needed a Charmy fill-in OK?)

• 2 months later...

At the first glance I have a mixed thoughts having attempt of commenting for instance this thread it's still bothering me that my recent activity might be vanished without any history of activity by taking way my specially earned priveleges.

I'm not sure of what if you guys and gals want to hear me out or not just maybe ignore me instead and decide to never respond.

However I decided to read forum rules before posting anything later.

Perhaps I should never respond and leave forever. That's what I'm currently thinking to don't care about it anymore. Or should make a change?

It might be inspired by Ken Penders idea of Light Mobius from Archie Sonic Comics from past.

From some of you it might be controversial,infamous(like having slumber party rather than just tomboyish Princess Sally Acorn's were being dicks to her-no offense intended-she should always be ally to Sonic not forcefully attempting to lure to spend the rest of his life within her by giving him a chance to stay with her forever together ruling Mobotropolis as future King and Queen husband & wife,father and mother) taken shot of similar idea of next generation of Freedom Fighters.

It might not end well. Maybe I shouldn't have done that,but whatever. Anyway it's future daughter of King Sonic Cyberooski Boobowski and Queen Tiara Cyberooski Boobowski. I drew this intentionally,traditionally handrawn. So enjoy it guys and gals.

001.jpg

Edited by lucasdanielpeterrygal