Awoo.

The SSMB Market Place

Roarey Raccoon

Yes indeed, thanks to Cake bringing it up in the suggestions forum the staff decided having a place where SSMB members could buy, sell and trade Sonic merchandise would be a swell idea. You'll find the new place in the Sonic section, so feel free to make use of it. Remember though, you must read the rules first before you make a topic in there. Over time there may be additions to the forum and changes in the way it works, so keep your eyes peeled for update topics.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, none of you dickheads replied to this, I can't believe it. Fuck you up your tiny assholes or something. Anyway, sugarplums, you can also discuss merchandise and collections and whatnot in the Market Place forum (we made it two words because we're wankers), so be sure to make use of it, or it'll feel lonely and kill itself.

By jingle we'd better get replying in it since I wanna sell some second hand rubbish soon! Well actually it's not second hand rubbish per say, it's going to be cool.

Can we have a Barry Chuckle emoticon?

barry_chuckle.jpg

You're just jellous becsuse you didn't think of it.

*Sticks tongue out, pulls a face and runs away*

In case people didn't see the rule amendment regarding 'conditions' for using the Market Place forum, by the way, I'll use Roarey's glorious rump bump to mention it.

To buy or sell in the Market Place, you need fifty (50) posts (down from 150). You must also still have been a member for at least three (3) months.

Yay, I have nothing else to say.

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad it was bumped down from 150, or else I wouldn't have been able to use it. Oh, cruelest of fates, how you love to twist us about!