Awoo.

Devil May Cry: Peak of Combat (iOS/Android)

KHCast

devil-may-cry-peak-of-combat.jpg

I totally forgot about this game for awhile, but it’s recently been getting buzz on social media. It’s been in development for a few years iirc, and has gotten frequent beta builds released to select players who have registered. Apparently it’s out now in China? (Or it’s Final beta is?) Usually there’s no reason to give a shit about mobile game versions of AAA games, but idk, this game is looking pretty interesting 

Vergil and Lady are also playable. IDK about how microtransaction heavy this is, or how grindy the experience is, but I look at this, and at first glance, I’m reminded of early mobile games that more or less were just full games on their own, but just mobile. Stuff like infinity blade, or even that dead space mobile game. A full 3D DMC action experience but mobile? Honestly sounds very interesting. Doesn’t seem to have a global release, but I wouldn’t mind seeing this get a Switch port or something maybe. It looks pretty solid rn 

(images in spoiler tab)

DMC-mobile-cover.jpg
devil-may-cry-mobile-predstavlen-pervyj-
1618928531_1000.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.70c8d20063b04ba1f8404ab4f68e394a.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 2

....Wait a minute...

I remember this! This is something from a few years back!

This was the initial trailer but I'm bringing this up because people literally thought that this was going to be a remake for Devil May Cry 3. But its a mobile game? That's actually kind hilarious in retrospect. I'm more amused than upset that its what it is what it is but its nice to know that something became of it, if that makes sense.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man, I just want this game to hit the appstore. This is like the one game i'm excited to play on Mobile. now I can do crazy wahoo pizza stuff on the go. I'm curious if they'll be controller support. 

I did not this to functionally be an actual Devil May Cry game. Kinda curious now. Not curious enough to play it on my current underpowered phone but I'll check it out at some point.

Yeah, for sure this is likely most optimized for something like the iPhone 12 or current Android phones, or, and this is probably the most ideal, iPads/tablets. I have a iPhone 7, and had trouble running fucking KH Union X, no way my phone could handle this. Especially with it being 7 GB large apparently. Again, I’d hope it would get a console port, but if not, guess I’ll just wait until I can upgrade to a iPhone 11 or 12