Awoo.

I need some help...

Baldymcnosehair1999

So, i just got into sonic idw, but its been hard to find issue 1 anywhere for under 20 bucks. Do you guys know a place where i can get issue one.

Do you need specifically issue 1 for collectors purposes or are you trying to just have a physical version or just to read it?

If it is the first unfortunately I don't know anything to help you. If you are waiting specifically for some physical version (but not just issue 1) then there is an upcoming hardcover volume that contains several issues starting from issue 1. (There also softcover volumes currently available that have less issues).

If you are just looking to read it and don't care about the format then it is often available digitally depending on your country. In the US you can get it through Comixology (Amazon) for example. 

I want to read it physical. It loses some of the magic if you get it digitally. i would rather get it in the issue format, not the hardcover, but, i might as well just take what i can get. Thanks for the help thou! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

While some magic is lost, I just do everything digital these days. Cheaper, faster, easier to storage, never loose sleep over "mint condition".

I don't know about easier storage I'm losing digital files all the time. xD Physical media is much easier on me to maintain. 

2 hours ago, Baldymcnosehair1999 said:

So, i just got into sonic idw, but its been hard to find issue 1 anywhere for under 20 bucks. Do you guys know a place where i can get issue one.

Do you want the first issue as it was? Because IDW sells them physically at their online store

https://www.idwpublishing.com/product-category/sonic-the-hedgehog/sonic-the-hedgehog-ongoing/

Though my recommendation is to just get the upcoming big collection.

https://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Hedgehog-IDW-Collection-Vol/dp/1684058279/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=Sonic+idw+collection&qid=1624543924&sr=8-1

It compiles the entirety of the first IDW story arc into a solid hardcover package.

Dang. out of stock on the site. Will ask for the big compendium for my birthday thou. Thanks for the help, Guys!

2 hours ago, VisionaryofSUPER said:

Do you want the first issue as it was? Because IDW sells them physically at their online store

https://www.idwpublishing.com/product-category/sonic-the-hedgehog/sonic-the-hedgehog-ongoing/

2 hours ago, Baldymcnosehair1999 said:

Dang. out of stock on the site.

... Yeah, in my experience the earliest IDW issues, in their original forms, are routinely out of stock, if not just plain out of print. Been trying to gun a couple of them for awhile now. ^^;

Good luck.