Awoo.

Sonic Japanese Twitter Artworks Lossless and 1080p/1440p

Sonikko

• 2 weeks later...

Updated the links with the new Tikal and Chaos artwork, testing a 1440p downscale as well, let me know how that looks if you have a 1440p screen.

I think 1080p is the sweet spot for artifact removals but lmk.

On 6/24/2021 at 6:03 PM, Sonikko said:

The Sinbad and Symphony artworks were posted as lossless PNGS on Tumblr, so those ones are only present in the source files and 1080p versions folders.

Do you have a link to these tumblr posts?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for keeping up with this. It's kind of a shame the images aren't uploaded in their best quality so it's really nice seeing efforts like this.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I wish they'd upload them in a lossless format at least, cause the biggest issue with the upscale are the compression artifacts.

The esrgan model that removes them is not 100% perfect for obvious reasons, but it does do a great job.

• 4 weeks later...

Updated the Archive with the Big artwork from last month and Sonic's from yesterday.
Strongly suggets redownloading the whole thing as I have reworked every single artwork. 
Enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2022 at 9:21 PM, Eggman Fan said:

I wanted to let you know you're awesome.

Thank you so much ;)

Archive updated with the Sage artwork from late Dec!

• Thumbs Up 1

• The title was changed to Sonic Japanese Twitter Artworks Lossless and 1080p/1440p

Updated with Classic Tails, Amy and Silver Postman artwork! The Murder of Sonic The Hedgehog release got me hyped so here's your gift from me, enjoyyyy